Passwords - Page 2 of 2

Most of my passwords are a mix of random letters - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
25th Feb, 2005 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Passwords - Page 2

I always have at least two different passwords - one for low-security situations, like logging into forums or chatrooms, and another for situations where I really want to protect the security of the password and my information, like online banking, etc. I change them every few months.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2005 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Passwords

Personally, I think passwords are fun to create! I love to challenge myself to come up with something different from what others might do, because if someone knows you well and knows your families names or birthdays, it's supposedly easier to break a password based on those facts. I typically use letters mixed with numbers, but I haven't really done much with upper/lower case. Usually, I try to match the password to the topic of the website or program, but sometimes it's just a string of characters that make some sense to me that I can remember. I have lots of passwords biggrin.gif

Roz

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2013 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Passwords Gaming Video & Issues Computer

How websites keep passwords safe

Whenever you register for something online, you are reminded of the importance of a "Strong" Password. It's good advice. But just as users are expected not to use "Password" As their password, the software and sites we use are expected to be careful with the password once we hand it over. How do we know our password is safe once it leaves our fingertips? Well, we don't for certain. But there are some things that help. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Passwords

How to make your passwords worthless to cyber thieves. The best way to make your accounts more secure is to require proof in addition to — or better yet, instead of — your password. Source 7y.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Passwords
A Friend

Passwords

Most of my passwords are a mix of random letters and numbers with some of the letters being capitalized. If someone tries to log into one of my accounts from anywhere but my home computer I get a email notification of the attempted log in and code to verify it is me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Passwords

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,