Another Mormon Connection To A Heinous Crime - Page 13 of 14

Yes he is a member. I think that the family - Page 13 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 20th Apr, 2014 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
14th Dec, 2010 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Another Mormon Connection To A Heinous Crime - Page 13

What I don't understand about s-xual abuse allegations and Church leaders is WHY some leaders fail to report it to the police? In this case, even the Church as a body supported the action of this Bishop and those who knew this guy (a police officer) have confessed to the abuse of molesting babies. The only thing the Bishop did was to "strongly encourage" him AND his wife to report it to the authorities but it was ONLY when a police officer (two months later) moved to the new ward and found out about the punishment he got (excommunication) and the fact he was NOT turned in to the authorities.

I understand the LEGAL aspect and obligations, however how is possible that from a HUMAN stand point so many people could have known this and yet FAILED to call the authorities?

Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crime Heinous To Connection Mormon Another

Church members aware of crimes won't be charged

BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Idaho authorities say as many as 15 church members who knew for several months a Boise police officer had confessed to molesting children will face no criminal charges for failing to report the crimes. The Ada County Sheriff's Office says members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are protected by Idaho's clergy privilege law. Ref. Source 1

12th Jan, 2011 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Another Mormon Connection To A Heinous Crime Studies Doctrine Mormon

People need to ask for written qualifications before going to a therapist, however in this case they trusted the Bishop who seems like did not request the documents but after the fact.

international QUOTE
Arturo Tenorio,57, Kearns Utah, was charged with sexually abusing two patients in his marriage counseling office. Police state that a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints bishop referred at least two couples to Tenorio. The couples were seeking help in their ailing marriage and began going to Tenorio after their spiritual leader referred them.

After initial first sessions, Tenorio asked the couples to come to his office individually. Midvale police Detective Jacob Cutright stated that Tenorio began inappropriately touching and talking to the female patients. After complaining to their bishop about Tenorio's method, the Church leader looked into Tenorio's background.

When Tenorio could not produce certification that proved he was a counselor, the police were involved. Two counts of second-degree felony forcible s-xual abuse against Tenorio were filed Friday in 3rd District Court in West Jordan. He was arrested Monday and booked into the Salt Lake County jail on Monday. His initial appearance before a judge is scheduled for Wednesday...

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2011 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Crime Heinous To Connection Mormon Another

LDS Bishop charged with failure to report, abuse case was dismissed

PROVO - Misdemeanor failure to report abuse charges were filed against an LDS bishop Friday.

Police had said earlier in the week that they anticipated that Amado Rojas, 32, would be charged with failure to report the abuse of a child, a class B misdemeanor, even though the alleged abuse case was dropped. Ref. Source 1

15th Jul, 2012 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Crime Heinous To Connection Mormon Another

Some of the crimes I'm reading here are heinous but then again remember Ted Bundy used to be a member of the church too. Its ashamed that people walk the earth intent on just doing evil things.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2012 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Another Mormon Connection To A Heinous Crime

LDS branch president accused in genital-biting attack

According to a probable cause statement, the girl told police that she and her brother were home alone on May 8 when Guzman knocked on the door, discovered that her 20-year-old brother was in the shower, then suddenly grabbed the girl, hugged her tightly then started kissing her and grabbed her buttocks... Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2014 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Another Mormon Connection To Heinous Crime - Page 13

David Ragsdale Shoots His Wife

Although I read the Deseret news report I did not see anywhere mention if David Ragsdale is a Member? Does anyone know?

20th Apr, 2014 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Another Mormon Connection To Heinous Crime Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 13

Yes he is a member. I think that the family of Mrs. Ragsdale is doing something so Christian and it is rare. They want David to get the help he needs.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Another Mormon Connection To A Heinous Crime

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,