Citizen: Farseer - Page 4 of 9

Well, the summer swimsuit season is long over, - Page 4 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2005 - 4:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
In Cozyville!
13th May, 2005 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer - Page 4

Well, my day started in panic mode, because my alarm didn't go off! I just barely had time to get to the shop in time to open up. Man, was I stressed. Little Rozzy got hold of it -- my alarm clock -- yesterday, and it fell on the floor pretty hard. Guess it's time for a new one!

I've discovered at the store that if I change how I ring up my sales tax, I can eliminate a step later when I'm closing out the sales for the day. This is really going to save me time when I'm calculating my daily numbers! I love modern technology!

Last weekend, Louis and I were just lazing on Saturday afternoon, and we came upon this really great documentary about New Zealand. It's so beautiful there, and the people are so sweet natured. Really interesting program, and we learned a lot about our Maori friends. And of course, now I'm dreaming about a trip there someday wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2005 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

Is it just me getting older? I think perhaps it is just a phase of aging where our bodies cannot tolerate food as we used to. I had the most delicious hamburger yesterday, with chili and all the fixings, and really enjoyed every bite. Well, come 10 p.m., my belly was protesting in a big way! I spent most of the night with a "roiling" gut... poor me! Louis, dear man, was tactful enough not to say anything rude or tease me when I was feeling so poorly.

Once again, I've found a way to lighten my workload at the shop. It's just a matter of technique applied to handling price tags, and I've got it down to an art. Sure have saved some time, and I've even trained my new helper how to do it so that she can have more time for other tasks -- like helping customers! I sure do enjoy the shop, and the freedom I have to also be a mom.

And speaking of little Rozzy, my little princess! She is the absolute sweetest child. However, once again she got into a bit of a pickle the other day. You know how I love my little garden... well, she thought those bright yellow flowers were so pretty, that she picked loads and loads of them. Uh-oh! There goes my cucumber crop for this year. We will still have some in the places she couldn't reach, but every plant was stripped bare to about 3 feet off the ground. How can I be angry, when she hands me her "bouquet" with a sweet little smile and says, "I picked for you, Mommy!" Gosh, I love that little girl!

16th Jun, 2005 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer Archive RPG Cozyville

I never realized what a pain in the neck employees can be. While I really like the gal working in the shop, and she does a good job, I worry about things like tardiness, secretiveness, she's probably not the tidiest of persons, and now, well, now we have a little problem. She thinks she's ready for a promotion! Excuse me? I understand that she's been on for several months, but to what-in-the-world position would I promote her? Not to mention that she really is not ready to handle any more responsibility... actually, what it is, is that I don't completely trust her yet to handle more. I told her we would discuss it after her 1 year anniversary, and I could tell that she was a little put out. Ah well. Perhaps if she gets mad and quits, then I can hire someone who may be more qualified.

And speaking of "more" -- Once again I've been gaining weight! Can you believe it? I had got so used to cuddling under the covers all winter that I neglected my workout routine. So. Perhaps it's time to get fit again. My dear Louis has not said one unkind word about my figure, and still treats me as if I'm the most beautiful woman on earth... Gosh, he's a darling man...

5th Jul, 2005 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Farseer Citizen

Business has been so good lately, that a couple of my wholesalers issued discounts for the shop! That's so great, and really increases my loyalty to those companies, for sure.

We have a great new line of summer clothes, and I couldn't help picking out a few things for myself and little Rozzy smile.gif Of course, I had to get a little bit bigger size for myself, but I think I still look pretty good. And Rozzy has grown so much, we bought the next size up for her as well. It was fun to have the first choice before we even stocked the store!

Louis, dear man, very gently asked for some help with, of all things, money! Seems he's planning some home improvements and needed some cash to get supplies. Well, of course! How could I refuse that sweetheart anything?

11th Aug, 2005 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

Wow! After seemingly endless expenses related to Farseer Fashions, finally something nice -- I got a tax refund of 300FP! Louis and I have decided to splurge a little and go out for some nice dinner at the Encounters Club, and maybe take little Rozzy out for some fun.

Wouldn't you know it, even as busy as we've been, somehow I still had time to pack on the pounds... I'm not sure how I gain weight, when it seems I rarely have time for an actual meal, but I do. Louis, who we all know is a patient saint, patted a "roll" this morning as he passed me in the hall and mentioned how "soft" I felt. Yikes! Time to hit the gym! Or... maybe... hmmm. Could it be... do we have another little Farseer on the way? :::blushing and changing the subject:::

Rozzy is getting more and more grown up! It's so fun to watch her as she tries new things, and learns something she didn't know before. Sometimes I see her just sit in her little chair and gaze out the window, seemingly deep in thought. I wonder what her sweet little mind is pondering?

10th Sep, 2005 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer

:::fancy scrolled writing embossed on a pink card:::

~~ Dear Neighbor ~~

Please welcome our newest addition

Lizzy Farseer

Born to Louis and Rozalynn Farseer
of Farseer Fashions

And her big sister is little Rozzy

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2005 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer - Page 4

Can you believe how fast time goes by? My goodness! Our family has been through so many changes, and it seems a blink of an eye... yet, when I check the calendar, months have passed!

If you happened to see a dust cloud over our way, well, we added on to the house to make some extra room. The two little ones will share a bedroom (I think that's wiser than each having their own room -- they get too spoiled), and we've added a little playroom/sewing room/computer room. This way, even while I'm sewing, and Louis is on the computer, the girls can be with us. I think it's perfectly Cozy, don't you?

We are so delighted with how well little Rozzy accepted her new little sister, Lizzy. Rozzy has always been such a sweet girl, and little Lizzy is just angelic! A ready smile and lots of gurgling to show her appreciation of everything she sees. Louis is fairly bursting at the seams, he is so proud to be out walking with our pretty babies. Gosh, I love that guy.

The store managed to survive whilst I was out on maternity leave, and Lizzy loves going to work with me every day -- you should see the customers "cooing" over her! I think some folks come in just to see the baby...

12th Nov, 2005 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 4

Well, the summer swimsuit season is long over, and I've been struggling around stacks of boxes of the summer clothing that we took down after the final clearance sale. And I do mean struggling! I thought we'd have sold more, but it was such a mild summer this year that we didn't do much in the lighter weight clothing. Today, however, a nice gentleman stopped in and offered to buy the whole lot and take it away! It wasn't the best price I could have had, but since we didn't sell much anyway, I suppose it was better than having it taking up space in the stockroom. Thank goodness! That saved me quite a lot of work and makes room for next spring's stock .

Louis took the girls for a little trip to see his parents in a neighboring town. .. And while I missed them all so much, it was a welcome treat for me to have some time alone. Even so, I was quite ready for them to come home the day before they arrived, and felt as though I were "rattling around" in this big ol' house all alone. I sure loved getting all those sweet little girl kisses, and having a great welcoming hug from Louis just about melted my heart!

Ain't life grand?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Citizen: Farseer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,