Citizen: Farseer - Page 7 of 9

Lizzy was cute on her first day of school, - Page 7 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2007 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
In Cozyville!
19th Jun, 2007 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer - Page 7

I hate to even admit it, since it's normally such a joy for me... but sometimes, that store strains my nerves and my patience! Perhaps I'm just tired. Today was very stressful with annoying customers that just refused to be happy no matter what we did - refunded money, apologized, and even gave a gift card to one lady for a manicure! But still she wasn't pleased, and stomped out of the store very cross.

I hope it's just the hot weather causing ill tempers, and that it's temporary with this heat wave. Frankly, the problem with a couple of these "ladies" was the fact that their behinds were larger than the size they purchased... and they apparently don't want to admit that! So it's our fault somehow that they don't fit into a size 12 anymore? Hardly. Ah, well.

But now I'm all "smiled out" and needing a soothing bath and a neck rub, followed by hugs and kisses from the whole family smile.gif That should do the trick.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2007 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

The strangest thing happened today. Someone I haven't seen since high school popped into the store for a visit! Can you imagine? I barely recognized her. Well, it turns out that she's had some major change in her life - born again? AA? I'm not sure - and as part of the program, she's pledged to repay all debts and make amends for every past wrong that she possibly can think of. Turns out, way back in high school, I loaned her 2FP that she never repaid - and now she wants to make it right. I protested, of course, but she was very sincere and it seemed so very important to her to tie up a loose end that I accepted it and she went happily on her way.

Isn't life odd?

10th Jul, 2007 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer Archive RPG Cozyville

We left the store in the capable hands of my #2 gal - she was very excited about it - and took off for a few days of much needed rest and relaxation. Oh, and lots of driving before and after! The mountains are so delightful this time of year, even when sudden squalls spring up with rain and thunder and bright-white lightning. Louis and the girls and I spent some extra special time together camping and hiking on these noble forest paths. Delightful. It was actually kind of sad to come back home to all the responsibility....

23rd Jul, 2007 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Farseer Citizen

I had just a rotten day at the store, I'm actually considering selling out. The kids were totally bratty when I got home, and Louis was in a terrible pout.

Is it just a full moon? Will this pass? Sometimes it seems the good times come to a screeching halt and toss you out the window into the garden of trials and adversity.

So where is the path back to peace and tranquility? It must start within me, I think....

2nd Aug, 2007 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

Dear Louis... He surprised me, dear man, with a lightning trip to the Big City! We dined in elegance on filet mignon and lobster, strolled barefoot in our evening attire on the beach, and were whisked to the local ballroom in a stretch limousine! And it's not even our anniversary smile.gif The dancing was romantic and sweet, and our hotel room was fabulously posh.

Such a lovely time!

12th Aug, 2007 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer

Our summer garden is coming to an end, sad to say. However, the pumpkins are coming along nicely and we should have a decent crop for our Thanksgiving pumpkin pies - and plenty to share with our Cozyville neighbors. Also some late-planted corn is just coming on - yummy! - as well as some sunflowers.

Can Autumn really be in the air, already? How quickly the time passes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2007 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer - Page 7

One of the nice things about having a clothing shop is the discount we can get on the clothes for the kids for school. Rozzy and Lizzy and I had a grand time scoping out the new fashions for fall - really cute! They are both outfitted and ready for school to start - except for the paper/pens/etc. for supplies. We're waiting for the big sale this weekend.

How amazingly quickly they grow!

2nd Sep, 2007 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 7

Lizzy was cute on her first day of school, little Rozzy so grown up! And poor Me... brought to tears by two little girls...

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Farseer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,