Citizen: Farseer - Page 8 of 9

As we give thanks during this season, our - Page 8 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Nov, 2007 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
In Cozyville!
13th Sep, 2007 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer - Page 8

Listening to an evangelical radio station today reminded me that life is rich with opportunities to grow and serve and be happy. Which reminded me that I must give thanks for all of these opportunities, especially when they are in the form of my husband and children. I am richly blessed.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2007 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

Always busy during the fall season, my little shop is just bursting at the seams! I wonder about expanding the shop - or even opening a second location - but then I realize I would be either stretching myself too thin or I would have to hire more help. I think I'm busy enough without adding to the burden! I suppose all businesses that face success have to ask the question, "How successful do we wish to be?" We either stay a "mom and pop shop" and choose the smaller business field, or we grow and take on new challenges.

When I kiss my precious little ones good night rather than being "too busy," I make my choice.

5th Oct, 2007 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer Archive RPG Cozyville

Getting ready for fall and winter already, can you believe it? One of the rain gutters came loose during a wind storm this summer, and dear Louis was up on a ladder fixing it this morning. Next will be cleaning the rain gutters out. We're checking the weather stripping around the windows and doors, the chimney seals, and the filters in the heating unit.

My mom always did spring cleaning, but I like to do a good autumn clean up, as well. Get out all the blankets that are musty from storage and get them aired out, clean out the dusty window sills and hose down dirty screens. If we're going to be indoors more during the winter, lets get it all spiffy and clean and fresh!

The girls are so cute with their little aprons on to "help" mommy wash the floors and the windows.

Summer hath fled, on cometh winter
Longest night, shortest day
Hearth and home
Love guides thy way

17th Oct, 2007 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Farseer Citizen

All of the so-called "reliable" sources are saying we are in for a very dry winter. Not necessarily warm, but definitely dry. This is not good news for selling the rain slickers and boots in the store! I've heard that there will be water rationing around the nation. I wonder what Cozyille's leadership will decide?

Louis, dear man, was discussing the idea of water as a precious resource, and how nations may come up against one another in the drive to control water sources. Interesting to discuss.

26th Oct, 2007 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

The warmer, mild weather we're having has really put the brakes on the fall and winter clothing lines. Ah, well. We can't have optimal conditions all the time, eh? The business cycle, the climate cycle, etc. It's all part of the balance.

3rd Nov, 2007 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer

Louis (dear man) has been such a great help around the house these past few weeks. I often wonder how I got to be so lucky! Rozzy and Lizzy are growing so fast! It's just a blink of an eye, really, from birth to adulthood.... and then they are off getting married and having their own children. It's really all bittersweet, eh?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2007 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer - Page 8

Honestly, some days I wonder why I am in business at all. I just couldn't find my "groove" today, it seemed every customer had a complaint or a problem, the weather is NOT conducive to selling sweaters, hats, and gloves, my main helper called in sick, which means I didn't get a lunch break and worked nearly 16 hours straight.

Thank goodness for my sanctuary.. my home.. my wonderful Louis (dear man).. and my delightful, precious little girls. When I arrived home, they had prepared a lovely dinner and even set the table! Rozzy and Lizzy made a cake for dessert (a little crooked, but I think that makes it extra special wink.gif ). Now Louis (dear man) has filled the tub with nice hot water and my favorite bath crystals... I'm off to relax...

25th Nov, 2007 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 8

As we give thanks during this season, our family prays for those less fortunate, those on the war front, and those who have suffered loss of loved ones. May your home and hearth be blessed and bountiful this year, and if it is so, please find some of your bounty and blessings to give to others in need.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Farseer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,