Citizen: Farseer - Page 2 of 9

I do so love my new shop! I'm - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2005 - 2:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
In Cozyville!
21st Feb, 2005 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer - Page 2

Married life is so great! I'm truly enjoying having a companion to share my life with. Louis is so sweet, and sincerely interested in my opinions about things.

This weekend, we decorated the living room with more of a colorful theme, as I had it looking rather girly before we married. My dear husband wanted something with a little more pizzazz than pink flowers. I think he's right! So we have bold colors -- red, brown, and with bright spots of yellow to accent things. It sounds kind of icky, but it's fabulous! We had great fun together.

We're celebrating our anniversary at the Encounters Club this weekend -- two whole months of marriage! Gosh, the time flies! We're really looking forward to a romantic evening.

Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2005 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

That sweet Louis surprised me for our anniversary -- he bought me a new car! What a wonderful gift! He said now that we both have good income, we can afford a little luxury. Wow, I'll be the talk of the town!

27th Feb, 2005 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer Archive RPG Cozyville

Life Roll

It's the morning after our lovely date, and we realize we have nothing at all planned for today. What a boon! We stayed in bed later than usual and enjoyed a little "pillowtalk" about our future plans, how we feel about raising a family - we both want to very much, and just spent some cozy time together.

Well, I can't stand just lying in bed all day, so I bullied poor Louis out of the warm blankets, and we spent some time out in the yard weeding and tending to the little garden. Louis caught me, several times, looking wistfully at the little sandbox I had built when I bought the house. The first few times, I blushed and looked away; after that, I realized that it truly is what I desire, to have a child, and soon.

7th Mar, 2005 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Farseer Citizen

After putting in a few hours in the yard, Louis and I decided to take a walk and see some of the new construction going on around town. The elementary school is just lovely! Our neighbor across the street has added to their home, and it looks just lovely. Louis and I talked quite a lot about that, and how we could upgrade our own home. We went by the dairy and munjpet farm -- amazing how we close the dairy is to our home, yet we really don't notice any kind of bad odor. The flies are a little annoying, but we just love living here so much it doesn't really bother us.

We talked some more about getting our family started. Louis seems to be ready to commit to it. I was so happy, I nearly floated home.

11th Mar, 2005 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

As Louis and I discussed starting our family, we agreed that the most important thing for our children is to have their parents be accessible to them. So, we decided to investigate owning our own business. That way, we are flexible in how our time is spent.

Interestingly enough, we read in the Cozyville paper about new businesses available to start up! This is a great opportunity for us! Louis composed the nicest letter to the investors group to sign us up. I'm thinking that the clothing store would be a great thing for me since I love fashion. But Louis is really interested in the Deli. I guess we need to look into it a little more, but in the meantime, we have submitted our names to the investors.

12th Mar, 2005 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer

My Louis is the sweetest man. He deferred to me about the business, and we've purchased a little store over on Cat Street -- Farseer Fashion! I'm so happy to have our own little business. I know it will take some time to establish a clientele, but I really love fashion -- the textures, colors, patterns, and accessories. I received 20 boxes from UPS today, all full of delightful clothing -- women's and men's fashions for the upcoming spring season, and also bathing suits to get ready for summer. It was really fun to unpack and sort everything out. There was only one item backordered, little girls dresses in 4 sizes, but the due date was soon.

I saw a group of elderly ladies passing the store today, all wearing red hats. When I enquired, they said they belong to a group called the Red Hat Society. One of the ladies mentioned that it can be very difficult to find red hats, so I told her about my new shop and that I would be sure to always carry a variety of red hats just for them. She had such a twinkle in her eye as she smiled and wished me well.

Using my home computer, I've designed a special introductory flier to mail out to all of Cozyville. I'll be using bulk mail to send them, and also have paid the local newspaper to insert the fliers into the Sunday edition with the regular coupon section. That should get things going! I'm so excited, and Louis has been a great help setting up the shelving and racks.

We'll be open soon. I hope Cozyville enjoys our new store!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2005 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer - Page 2

Hurray! I've opened my doors to real-live customers! I'm so excited! And I made extra sure to have plenty of red hats on hand -- I found a terrific supplier, and a local seamstress is willing to embellish them with red silk flowers, sequins, scarves, veils, netting, charms ... they are absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see one of our Red Hat Society ladies come in for a peek.

Our kids section is terrific, the men's is fully stocked, and the women's includes everything from teen sizes to maternity to formal wear.

Cozyville, find your fasion!

20th Mar, 2005 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

I do so love my new shop! I'm getting to know some of my neighbors and other Citizens of Cozyville. It's great fun to learn about folks as they browse the store. This nice man, Nighthawk, came in the other day, and I have to tell you -- the poor guy really needed some new clothes. So I helped him with his selections, and he left looking like a new man. He seemed a little stressed about the cost, but it was really a good thing he came in when he did! His old clothes were in bad shape.

Well, you would think that having the new shop and all the activity involved that I would be okay physically -- but get this: I've gained 25 pounds! It must be the sitting around in between the "high times" when I'm up and helping folks. It's really discouraging, because I didn't even see it coming, and suddenly "poof" -- I'm heavy....

Dear Louis has been so great about it, he hasn't said a word... until today. He actually said, "Putting on a little tonnage, dear?" Oh, my gosh! I went and got the flyswatter and beat him with it for a few minutes. That was so unkind! He laughed the entire time I was whacking him with the flyswatter and said it was all in fun, and would I please forgive him. When he dropped to his knees to beg forgiveness, I finally relented. It's hard to be mad when the man of your dreams is begging!

We kissed and made up. He told me he's only concerned for my health, and that I am as beautiful as ever. And, the fact is, he's put on quite a few pounds himself! And he was concerned about that, too. So together, we worked out a new plan for regular meals being more healthful, and we're going to join the Cozyville Gym and make sure we go regularly.

Something else we did not discuss, but that I am concerned about, was that I should not be overweight when I become pregnant! That wouldn't be good at all, since pregnancy also adds weight.

Our new health routine should be good for both of us! I just love my Louis.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Citizen: Farseer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,