[party Order] Cleaning The Land

[party Order] Cleaning Land - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Jan, 2005 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
22nd Dec, 2004 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

This section is only for FINAL decisions about who will do what in an adventure. After discussion with other players in the thread called, '[Medieval] Camp' the leader appointed will copy the below info and post the answer in a reply thread here.

----- Copy -----

Name of Leader:

Name of Second Leader:

Scenario: Gold Mine

Number of Players:

Names of Players:

Who will be in the lead:

Who will be in the lead 2nd:

Who will be in the rear:

Who will be in the rear 2nd:

Who will negotiate for the party:

When in an open field what will be your formation:

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:

Who will react first to attack:

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific)

----- End ------

REMEMBER, ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD TO DECIDE FINAL PARTY ORDER. FINAL PARTY ORDER WOULD HAVE BEEN DECIDED IN THE THREAD CALLED, 'THE CAMP'.

SO OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL WANT TO DISCUSS THE POINTS ABOVE WITH EVERYONE IN THE CAMP AND COME TO AN AGREEMENT.

ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE THE ELECTED VOICE OF THE PARTY.

ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE REMOVED.

---------------------------------

After an adventure starts

When party order is set, the leader uses this thread to say exactly what the party will do based on the last reply in the Scenario thread.

--------------------------------------
Example:

(posts this in scenario) GM: You see a man selling apples 20 for one gold piece. What do you want to do?

(posts this in the party order thread) Player: Go over to the man and give him two gold pieces and tell him the other gold piece he can keep if he tells me where the local thieves guild is.

--------------------------------------

Try to be detailed about what you want to do, if you are not it may leave room for the GM to play your character for you and that might have fatal consequences

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2004 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning Order party

Name of Leader: Kron

Name of Second Leader: Mud

Scenario: Cleaning the Land

Number of Players: 4

Names of Players: Kron, Maicman, Kiana, Mud

Who will be in the lead: Kron

Who will be in the lead 2nd: Kiana

Who will be in the rear: Maicman

Who will be in the rear 2nd: Mud

Who will negotiate for the party: Kiana

When in an open field what will be your formation: Mud and Kron in front followed by Kiana and Maicman in the back in that order.

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Kron, Maicman, Mud, Kiana

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Kiana

Who will react first to attack: Kron

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Mud

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 48 hours

2nd Jan, 2004 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

Kron notices Knights skepticism and states that they may not be as ready as they thought they were in terms of numbers. He asks Knight to give them some more time to try to round up some bodies and to thank the Elders for their patience.

3rd Jan, 2005 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

While the party waits for more to join them in their quest, Maicman and Kron visit the shop in the village to purchase some items. They purchase the following:

Kron:
Helmet (1)
Small shield (1)
Total: 50 gold for all items

Maicman
Helmet (1)
Cloak (1)
Leather backpack (1)
Torches (2)
2 handed sword (1)
Total: 67 gold for all items

3rd Jan, 2005 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

That will be added when the party is actually ready to begin adventuring.

8th Jan, 2005 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Kron returns with the original party (Mud, Maicman and Kiana) and a newcomer Ice, who has agreed to join the quest to clean the land. Ice proclaims the following:

Well, I have some business to attend to before we leave. I must be sure my gold is secured before leaving since only a fool would bring it with them for such an adventure. Also, I must gather my gear. I suggest you do the same. I don't know what you plan to bring, but I plan to be prepared. I will wear my leather armor, helmet and boots. I will also take one of my leather backpacks with me. In it I will store 2 torches, 1 flint, a blanket, knife fork & spoon, 5 dry rations, 3 skins of water, 1 ointment for insects. I will also carry a rope lashed to the outside of the backpack. I am also bringing my short bow, arrow holder and 23 arrows, and a sword. I don't plan to be sharing so if you like to eat and drink, don't forget to bring something with you. I promise I won't leave you to die in battle, but I won't babysit you either!

The rest are carrying all they have with them, except for Mud who will leave his clothes behind and wear his armor. All are eager to speak with the Elders and begin their journey.

OOC: Game admin, here is more details on what Ice would like to do:

Here is what Ice is going to do:

First, my gold is buried in my yard in an area that is frequently trod upon by animals so the disturbed dirt is not noticed, but a large rock marks the spot. Second, I will wear my leather armor, helmet and boots. I will take one of my leather backpacks with me. In it I will store 2 torches, 1 flint, a blanket, knife fork & spoon, 5 dry rations, 3 skins of water, 1 ointment for insects. I will also carry a rope lashed to the outside of the backpack. I am also bringing my short bow, arrow holder and 23 arrows, and a sword.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2005 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Cleaning Land

The Game Master says...

Stats Updated

I updated the stats, but I must apologize...

First of all I think I may have to impose some restriction on what players leave home and what they take with them simply because it is too much data to be moving around. So here is what we can do:

1. You can choose to leave gold home

2. You can choose to leave a specific object rather than an array of different things that I have to sort through.

3. I will allow that you sell the excess current items you have at full price (in other words I will give you their worth in gps) for this round only, thereafter it will be half price.

The reason for this... just too much work, I hope everyone understands.

11th Jan, 2005 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG

Kron looks at Knight with a puzzled look on his face. "We dont have any horses or a wagon. Looks like we should get one" He asks Knight's permission to go retrieve the horse and wagon. The party purchases the items they need in this way:

Ice will purchase the horse and food for it:
Horse, Riding (1)
Oats Bag (1)
Oats (5)

Kron gets 9GP from Maicman, 34GP from Kiana and 7GP from Ice and combines it with his 50GP for the wagon.
Wagon (1)

Ice will also be selling the following items and keep the rest with her before the party leaves:

Bird Cage (1)
Leather backpack (1)
Healers pouch (1)
Pouch belt (1)
Scroll, ink, feather case (1)
Skins of ale (2)

Mud will take his clothes with him and keep in the wagon. Kiana will take all with her. Ice will drive the wagon since she is a teamster and owns the horse.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,