New Year's Resolution - Page 2 of 2

I have decided that I will not get in shape, - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Feb, 2005 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Goals for 2005!
1st Jan, 2004 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution - Page 2

Happy 2005 everybody! I thought of another important resolution - every day in 2005, I will take at least 5-10 minutes to plan, set goals, organize my day, etc. This will hopefully help me to keep all my other resolutions! I'm excited.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2005 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

Resolution Years New

I have several goals in mind for the new year:

1) Join a gym (which I did yesterday); exercise there 3 times a week minimum (body)
2) Join the book club in our ward (mind)
3) Read scriptures every day, personally and as family (spirit) I have been doing these for the past two weeks now smile.gif

I also second the goals Roz has made for herself. wink.gif

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2005 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

New Year's Resolution Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

INJECT IRON INTO THOSE RESOLUTIONS

No one's saying you were tipsy on New Year's Eve. No one's saying you made a fool of yourself. But those New Year's resolutions you proclaimed, which resonated so powerfully from your lungs and soared like eagles toward the other side of midnight -- (I will quit smoking, I will lose weight, I will read more articles about Iraq and fewer articles about George Clooney) -- well, there they are, come home to roost, plump and pesky pigeons at your feet.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...02687%2C00.html

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2005 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

Page 2 Resolution Years New

My new year's resolution is to post more here, at least enough posts that I can get an avatar. tongue.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

14th Jan, 2005 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Resolution Years New

I set 2 main goals for myself for 2005:

1) Get in better shape
2) Communicate more with my mom

So far, doing well with goal #2 not so much with #1. The last few years, I have felt that I was growing further apart from my mother, even though she lives right in town. So, I decided I would make more of an effort to communicate with her, by calling her at least once a week, if not more. I also plan to do more with her and my family so she doesn't feel alienated.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2005 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

New Year's Resolution

I'm back to revise my goals. biggrin.gif Now they will be:

1) Sit at the computer and watch my gym membership expiration lapse
2)At least one seriously provoking post here per day that requires at least 1 hour of preparation
3)Reading the scriptures every day as a family and personally is still the same.

How am I doing at these goals? Just great!

Dawn

Offtopic but,
Those are great goals, Malexander. Good for you!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2005 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

New Year's Resolution - Page 2

My only goals for 2005 are:

1) Lose weight and stick to my diet for health reasons
2) Buy a house

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2005 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

New Year's Resolution Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I have decided that I will not get in shape, or get more sleep, or anything else that is ridiculous and is sure to fail. But I do have goals:

1. Clean up credit to buy a house next year
2. Find the answers to the questions my heart keeps asking (not listed purposely)
3. Excel to the next level at my job

I'm doing good on the first one. Working on the second one. And stalled and or to lazy on the third one. The point is that my goals are reachable for me and I'm working on them.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: New Year's Resolution

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,