Zeuts Introduction

Zeuts Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Apr, 2005 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2005 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 29
Flag Posts: 30
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 4

Zeuts Introduction

Greetings everyone. I happened to encounter the medieval site while seeking inspiration for my own table-top RPG. I wasn't before aware of online text-based RPG's. I'm certainly looking forward to this, but I also look forward to discussing many different topics on the forums. It has been far too long since last I was a forum member.

Now then, my name is Matt and I'm 19 years old. I enjoy playing piano, learning new things, exercising, and above all -a good story. I am currently enrolled at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, living with 2 roommates in school-sponsored housing. My aspiration is to eventually become a game designer; though truth be told, I'm uncertain if this is what I truly wish. I have a great many interests, artistic and logical. I believe the world is a fascinating place in which each day is a blessing, and of the many things I'd like to learn and experience, game design is but one. Somehow by committing to game design I fear I may be metaphorically turning the lock of my own shackles. However, as my father has told me, one cannot accurately choose a path without first giving full commitment to each endeavor.

I'm basically a care-free person willing to try or learn anything within reason. Considering all of the intimidating warnings against idiocy these forums display, I have no doubt I'll make a good many friends here, as you are all sure to be intelligent people. You'll not find me judging any of you; it is something I chide myself continually to prevent. I greatly enjoy hearing the opinions of other intelligent people, especially those who have a knack with words as I constantly find a difficulty with expressing my own abstract, philosophical opinions.

In any case, I've said about as much as I expect you people care to read for the moment. I hope you like getting to know new people because I can't wait to get to know each of you.

-Ciao

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 2nd Apr, 2005 - 9:16am
Signature: -Zeuts the Magnificent (arrogant)
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2005 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Introduction Zeuts

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

Understand this Villager... Many a brave lad and las have come here in times past seeking adventure, but they were never up to the task at hand. Wilt thou also run like a coward? Thou must do the following to be an RPGer here:

1. Post no less than 30 constructive messages!
2. Keep an activity rating of no less than 75%
3. You should be AT LEAST 16 years old and intellectually vibrant
4. Read and show you understand (by the way you post) this thread on: Good Posting!
5. Diligently read the gaming rules for the RPG you wish to play
6. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.
7. If you cannot handle the above then feel free to DELETE your account.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer ALL the questions, and save it!

For further help on Creating Your Character:

We have recently added a unique WIZARD to the https://www.worldofmedieval.com/ page to help newbies and others get step by step information to build a character!

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2005 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
Charm: 53

Zeuts Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Zeuts!

You are doing great so far with participation, in this rate you will reach 30 posts in no time. It is good that you regard posting not much of a bother as many other new RPGers, because that is a big part of what this forum is based on. Have fun posting and I'm looking forward to seeing you in Medieval.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2005 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 244
Flag Posts: 293
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.1%
Charm: 3

Introduction Zeuts

Welcome lad to this great forum. I agree with smudge on his quote, it make it more relaxing and friendlier to post your opinions out and get to know people as they are. As always be mindful of everyone's feelings. Like I always say and do; don't treat anyone that certain way unless you want to be treated the same way.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Wicca | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 31st Mar, 2005 - 1:07am
Signature: Love is not in our choice, but in our fate.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2005 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
Charm: 183

Introduction Zeuts

Quote from What Will Humans Look Like In 1/2 A Million Years? thread:
I'm sorry if I offended you. I have a tendency to get a little too excited about these things.

Zeuts, you didn't offend me with your opinion. It is how you chose to state your opinion. If you haven't already please read the thread about posting opinions. We are all entitled to our opinions and even to sharing them. However, since we are a community of many different beliefs, cultures and peoples, we must be careful to share those views in a way that is considerate of everyone else and shows respect for their beliefs.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2005 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Zeuts Introduction

Welcome to the Forum, Zeuts! We're glad to have you here. I've seen several of your posts around the boards, so I don't believe I need to give any further instruction. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to (more of) your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Zeuts Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,