Could You Be...

Could Be - Christmas - Posted: 20th Dec, 2005 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Santa for a day?
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2004 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Could You Be...

Imagine your local Church or charity wants you to dress up as Santa for a day, act just like him, talk and smile as though you were Santa himself... could you do it? Knowing that it will be for a good cause will you do it or will you refuse? What would make you a 'not so good Santa' or a very good one?

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2004 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Be Could

I would do it -- and I think I'd do a great job at it! I love children, and most are really sweet. The only thing I would be not so good at would be dealing with the not-so-nice kids, or older kids who ask for everything under the sun. And of course, the kids with the really sad situations... I would have a hard time not crying!

Roz

25th Dec, 2004 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Could You Be... Christmas

I think I would make a great Santa, but my height would be a factor. I am not sure how I would handle wearing a thick suit and heavy beard on my face either, it is likely that I would get frustrated enough that after awhile I would no longer hear what the kids on my lap are saying.

25th Dec, 2004 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Be Could

I think I could do it, but since I think Santa should be male and I am female, in that sense, I don't think I would make a good one. I don't think I would be bothered by what the kids asked for because I figure they are all just kids and if they are overly materialistic, it really isn't their fault but that of the adults by whom they are being taught.

I think I would especially enjoy the children between ages 3 and 6 when they are old enough to know what Christmas is from the Santa Claus perspective and clearly still believe. Their excitement is contagious.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 25th Dec, 2004 - 10:41pm

26th Dec, 2004 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Be Could

I would be a great Santa Claus! smile.gif and I would love to hear what the children have to say. I would love to dress up and all if I am in winter! if it is here in Trinidad...oh my...it would be like an oven. Today I was reading a newspaper from Argentina and a guy who was dress up as Santa in one of the malls in Buenos Aires said that the most weird thing a child ask was 'superpowers' so he could fly. laugh.gif Children are wonderful.

20th Dec, 2005 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Could You Be...

I would love to play Santa, my only dilemma is that I am 6 feet 2 inches tall, and barely 180 pounds. The only Santa I have seen here in Alabama is some old guy who had a real beard, so I guess I'm out of luck. Its too bad that we don't have any malls here for Santa to be at. Sure, screaming children, or various other things may be annoying, but it would be fun, I would love to be Santa Claus at least once in my life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2005 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Could Be...

I'd absolutely do it -- but, as it was said above, I'm very obviously female. IF I could pull it off, I'd love to be able to hear what the children want. Maybe a Mrs. Claus? I know I could pull that little number off!

> TOPIC: Could You Be...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,