Colt AR-15 SP1 Gun Review

Colt Ar-15 Sp1 Gun Review - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Feb, 2018 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
rifle Colt AR-15 SP1 (US - Semi-Auto Rifle - 5.56 mm NATO) Firearm Review
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2012 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Colt AR-15 SP1

For what was specific purpose was the Colt AR-15 SP1 (US - Semi-Auto Rifle - 5.56 mm NATO) made? How do you measure the Colt AR-15 SP1 with other types of guns?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2016 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Review Gun SP AR- Colt

America's most dangerous weapon

YOU probably thought America's gun crisis couldn't get any scarier. Well, 30,000 of these dangerous assault rifles were just sold in one week. Ref. Source 5o.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Colt AR-15 SP1 Gun Review History & Civil Business Politics

Why AR-15 style rifles are common among mass shootings. AR-15 style rifles, the civilian equivalent to the military's M-16, have been commonly used at mass shootings including at the Texas Church on Sunday. Source 2q.

7th Nov, 2017 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Review Gun SP AR- Colt

This is a question I always ask gun lovers when I see so many people mass murdered, do you really need a military style gun for your personal use? An AR-15 sounds like something you would need in Iraq not America.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Colt AR-15 SP1  Gun Review
A Friend

Review Gun SP AR- Colt

Many people like the AR-15 for its versatility and its ability to take some punishment and still function well. The fact that I carried a M16(AR-15) in the military for close to 9 years I feel that it is a great weapon and one idea to help make any gun collection look nice. I am not saying that many people are wanting to buy this weapon to go shoot people with most are buying them to add to a collection and may go out and fire them here and there as a hobby. I can fire a regular hunting rifle just as quick as many can a AR-15 but we do not see people wanting to band hunting rifles.

7th Nov, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Can this be openly bought or are there some restrictions? I hope there are… including a psychological evaluation. If there is a pattern we need to put things in place to make sure only legit gun handlers have access to this weapon of mass destruction- yes that's what its being used to do.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Colt AR-15 SP1  Gun Review
A Friend

The AR-15 was not a weapon designed to cause mass destruction. Can it kill yes it can as can any gun. The AR-15 was a weapon that uses a much smaller bullet 5.56 mm compared to most other weapons that used a 7.62 mm round. This smaller round was designed to tumble and there fore wound a person in war because that was the idea way of winning.

The reason for this is if you kill a enemy soldier you piss off his/her friends and they want to kill you in return. If you wound a soldier they will be carried off the battlefield by their friends so you eliminate three people with a bullet instead of killing just one.

Yes, this weapon can be bought like any other rifle but you have to go through a back ground check like with any other rifle you buy. I have been thinking of getting one but Just do not hare a real need right now.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Colt AR-15 SP1 Gun Review Politics Business Civil & History

Why the AR-15 keeps appearing at America's deadliest mass shootings. The National Rifle Association has called the AR-15 the "Most popular rifle in America" and estimates Americans own more than 8 million of them. Source 9j.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Colt AR-15 SP1 Gun Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,