Forum Game - Talk Show

Forum Game Talk Show - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 31st Dec, 2004 - 2:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
27th Dec, 2004 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - Talk Show

This Dramatist role,

After the Elevator incident you are asked to attend a famous talk show where the host will ask you certain questions on live television. You agree to participate, but do not take into consideration those individuals that you may meet again. In the room are:

1. Those who were trapped in the Elevator (former players)
2. Those who witnessed the ordeal from the outside (Any new players that joined)

GM: At present you are in the waiting room and have just realized that you are once again meeting with familiar faces...

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2004 - 1:37am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Show Talk Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah is so excited about being on TV, after all, that's like 'home' to her, she tries to show that she is so used to that kind of lifestyle in order to not look like a newbie in the business...

Mariah is sitting down in the waiting room and wondering what the talk show is all about...she is thinking deeply about the kind of questions they may ask her....hmmmm maybe they will ask me who am I dating!!! what do I do? since they know I'm an actress.....do I tell them that I was dating Ben (Affleck) a couple of months ago?, she thinks deeply with a concern face like if the question would require a mathematical equation....

27th Dec, 2004 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Talk Show Archive Bytes Life & Love

Roz arrives at the studio and is directed to the Green Room to wait. She's been so excited since she received the invitation to appear on the show! It's her first time, of course, since accountants aren't exactly in demand as features on TV shows, and she wants to take it all in and remember every moment. As she steps into the room, there is Mariah -- totally put together, as usual, and looking like something out of Vogue. And she has such look of concentration on her face...

Roz greets her with warmth. "Mariah, how are you?" she says, as she takes both of Mariah's hands in hers. "Gosh, I didn't know you'd be on the show today, as well! It's so good to see you.... What are you frowning about?" Roz seats herself next to Mariah to hear all about it.

27th Dec, 2004 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Show Talk Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah cannot believe Roz is there, she thinks she is a nice lady but she thought she would be the only feature star on the show! Oh well..she thinks deeply....

She looks at Roz and with a big smile, she gets up from the chair and says 'Oh hi!, what a surprise!', she says while she gets closer to Roz to give her a kiss in both cheeks that end up in the air as usual.

"What are you doing here? Do you have idea what is the show all about?"

31st Dec, 2004 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Show Talk Game Forum

blank role,

Greg entered the room with his invitation in his hand. When he got the invitation, he stared at it blankly for a few moments, confused about the contents. Why was he invited to a talk show? Was it because of his music? But it wasn't at all famous - he merely displayed it at some local bars... Maybe something to do with his teaching? Or perhaps, the unusual contrast of singing and teaching! Yes, that must be it, he decided, and seated himself next to two girls who seemed to know each other.

They looked familiar to him, and he wondered from where - they weren't his usual type of acquaintances.

Then he remembered:

They were both stuck in the elevator which he happened to wittness. What a coincidence! Or is it?

With that, Greg came to the obvious conclusion that the talk show was all about the elevator incident - neither his music, nor his teaching, nor the contrast of the two.

It was at that moment when he heard one ask "What are you doing here? Do you have idea what is the show all about?"

"I believe it's about the stuck elevator," Greg replied wryly, though the question was not for him. " I happened to wittness it, and I remember the faces of the two of you." He paused, and then added caustically "What a great topic for a talk show!"

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 31st Dec, 2004 - 12:07am

31st Dec, 2004 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game - Talk Show

Kim role,

Mariah is looking up and down to this new guy and thinking....

'where in the world is this nerd coming from!'. She then shakes her head in amazement and says with a fake smile...

"Hi. I'm Mariah and this is my friend Roz"...so...what do you do?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2004 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game Talk Show

blank role,

"Well," replies greg, trying to look a bit more lively than the first impression must have made him look like. He was slightly annoyed at Mariah's disdaining attitude. Not that he cared much for her, but most girls found him attractive upon first look. "I teach English and Science. I also write, compose, sing, and play my own music. You?" he asked, twisting his head as to show that the question was for Roz as well.

31st Dec, 2004 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Talk Show Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

Mariah chuckles a little bit and says "I would have never guess you was a teacher!", she says sarcastically as it was very obvious.

"I'm an actress. Look at me....don't you recognise me?"

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Talk Show

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,