Discourses Of President Gordon B. Hinckley

Discourses President Gordon B Hinckley - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th Jan, 2005 - 8:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Volume 1: 1995-1999
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Discourses of President Gordon B. Hinckley, Volume 1: 1995-1999 is a landmark collection of 78 discourses from those first five years. Section 1 contains all of President Hinckley's general conference addresses from 1995 to 1999, as well as all the addresses he gave at general meetings of the Relief Society and Young Women. Section 2 is a representative sample of his messages to Latter-day Saints in many nations. Section 3 shares messages delivered to the general public, including excerpts from press interviews.

Discourses Of President Gordon B. Hinckley (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2005 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Hinckley B Gordon President Discourses

I am sure this would be interesting reading. One thing I have noticed about Pres. Hinckley is that he takes a general stance on things and emphasizes 'Be Kind', 'Be Loving', etc. He seems to be the President that stopped the era of stern statements by the Brethren of old. By 'stern' I mean the strong winded rebukes like such men as Brigham Young, Joseph F. Smith, Spencer W. Kimball, etc.

> TOPIC: Discourses Of President Gordon B. Hinckley

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,