Which Country Makes The Best?

Which Country Best - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Overall which country makes the best cars? Do not consider only one car, but cars in general for reliability, cost and durability.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2004 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Best The Country Which

Well currently that would be Japan. Companies like Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi and others make up a large percentage of the world wide market. Mitsubishi being, if I recall correctly, the largest car manufacturer world wide.

A decade or 2 ago, is would definitely been Germany, since many car companies like Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, BMW, and Mercedes are german car companies, which have made some of the most popular cars ever. The VW Beetle for example.

1st Jan, 2004 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Which Country Makes The Best? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would have to agree with Pheidon. In addition to the manufacturers he mentioned, I would like to add Honda. Honda automobiles for me have been some of the most reliable ones on the planet. They hardly ever have problems, and if maintained properly will last one a long time. They may not be as affordable as American made cars, but they are worth the slightly higher price tag.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best The Country Which

I would say that germany is the best car producer. They are not that cheep like japanese ones but overall the price/quality ratio is better.

3rd Jan, 2005 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Best The Country Which

QUOTE (Maicman @ 3-Jan 05, 3:55 PM)
I would say that germany is the best car producer. They are not that cheep like japanese ones but overall the price/quality ratio is better.

I have to disagree, sure the price/quality ratio probably is nice, but most German car companies don't manufacture their cars in Germany anymore, the new VW Beetle, for example, was made in Mexico, not Germany.

> TOPIC: Which Country Makes The Best?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,