New Year's Resolution

New Year' S Resolution - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Jan, 2004 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Happy 2004!
31st Dec, 2004 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution

Often times we tend to plan a new year's resolution, a goal, a promise to ourselves of something you will do for the next 365 days.

What is your new year's resolution?

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2004 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Resolution Years New

Well, as usual I have many wink.gif but I decided to work more on my spirituality and temporal things that by the way go hand by hand. I want to seriously do a food storage, I have one but very small, a 72 hour kit and a well packed first aid kit. Then I want to start writing my journal again, buy some pots and plant some tomatoes or other vegetables...in a word, follow what the Prophet of my Church tell us to do to be prepare. Watching the survivors of that huge earthquake in Iran made me realize the importance of being prepared.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

New Year's Resolution Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm not making an New Year's Resolutions this year. Every year I make them and either set my goal too high or give up something that was really fun and I begin to miss it (not talking about bad habits that I used to have or anything like that). I am going to just use hope that everything works out to the best for my family and myself for the new year.

I would also like to extend wishes from me to everyone else on the board to have a safe and happy New Year. smile.gif

1st Jan, 2004 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Resolution Years New

My goal(s) is to continue working on self-improvement projects that I've already started smile.gif

1. Eat healthier
2. Be slow to anger
3. Be charitable in all things, including family relationships
4. Exercise
5. Organize my home and my finances
6. (this is the really hard one) Be more involved in social activities with other single adults

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!

Roz

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

Resolution Years New

Yep .. changed mine from 1280x1024 to 1024x768 laugh.gif j/k

I usually dont make new years resolutions, I change my mind about what I want it to be or I just break it so I just dont make them anymore

1st Jan, 2004 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution

My goals are more or less generalized into different aspects of self and family improvement. In recent years I have grown a lot in seeing the importance of self and family improvement since nothing else really matters in the end of the day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2004 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution

I have grown a lot in seeing the importance of self and family improvement since nothing else really matters in the end of the day.
Very true, JB smile.gif We can't change much of anything else, but some things can be changed just by the change *in us*...

IMO
Roz

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

New Year's Resolution Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I haven't set any new year resolution yet, so i'm pretty much doing it right now.

1) eat healthier
2) start swimming again
3) study harder (I'm doing well at college, but better grades never hurt anyone wink.gif )
4) have more fun with my friends and family

mmm... probably something else but I'll think of that later

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: New Year's Resolution

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,