Learning Another Language - Page 3 of 4

Yes I have found the more you practice with - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd May, 2017 - 6:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
21st Nov, 2005 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Learning Another Language - Page 3

international QUOTE (RaulDrake @ 24-Apr 05, 3:44 PM)
The hard part comes when I have to go further and "Really" learn the language.

That seems to be how it is with me as well! I remember being at the top of my simple high school French classes, and now that I'm in upper level college classes, I feel like I'm at the bottom!
international QUOTE
Of course the secret to learning any language is the immersion method.

I think you are right, and that is what I would need in order to really be able to speak fluently.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Language Learning

A language becomes extinct in this world every two weeks.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2016 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Learning Another Language UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Short-term language learning aids mental agility, study suggests

Mental agility can be boosted by even a short period of learning a language, a study suggests. Tests carried out on students of all ages suggest that acquiring a new language improves a person's attention, after only a week of study. Researchers also found that these benefits could be maintained with regular practice. Ref. Source 3k.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2016 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Language Learning

Success in second language learning linked to genetic and brain measures

A new study shows that the final grades that college students received in a second-language class were predicted by a combination of genetic and brain factors. Ref. Source 7q.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Language Learning

What does that sentence say?

Imagine coming across a sentence in English that reads like this: 'Mary apple eats her delicious.' For most native-English speakers, the sentence would likely strike you as odd because it doesn't seem to be structured in an order that immediately gets the message across. It has always been thought that, when adults learn a second language, they face this problem because the grammar of other languages doesn’t necessarily match their native language. But, a new study reveals that adults are capable of learning and processing a new language in a way that resembles native speaker language use. Ref. Source 7t.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Learning Another Language
A Friend

Trying to learn a new language or even work on one you know somewhat as you get older is not always easy. I do know some of a few languages and can even make coherent conversations at times. But I am not always very good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Learning Language - Page 3

Repetition a key factor in language learning

A new study has focused on language acquisition in the brain. Even short repetitive exposure to novel words induced a rapid neural response increase that is suggested to manifest memory-trace formation. Ref. Source 8g.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Learning Language Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Yes I have found the more you practice with saying a word or phrase the more easy it is to remember it.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Learning Another Language

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,