Citizen: Smudge - Page 2 of 2

*Life Roll* Oh, lucky me! I have just - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2005 - 5:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
In Cozyville!
22nd Feb, 2005 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Smudge - Page 2

*Life roll*

I have just seen a movie, and it has inspired me a lot, and to which I managed to relate to. It was about an orphan child, that was not treated fairly, and was not given a high level of education. The boy decided to escape, and has begun living alone, with almost no money. But he didn't give up - he started working when he was of high enough age, and started educating himself. By the end of the movie he had a successful and enjoyable life. I hope it would be the same with me.

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2005 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Smudge Citizen

"Yes," I told Dawn. "I recommend taking another course at the university. Most jobs around here are looking mainly for education you got here, so even if you are a doctor, you may still be flipping burgers if you haven't educated yourself here." I then show her the way to the dairy farm and munjpet farm. "My guinea pig was right here!" I point enthusiastically to the spot where Snoogle had once been and now another guinea pig was running in circles. When we are finished I bid her farewell. "I hope you enjoy your stay here at Cozyville," I say. "See you in the club!" and I depart.

*life roll*

Oh, no, I come back home and the construction workers are outside, making such a loud noise! Not everything is perfect in Cozyville after all. I resort to the most distant room and shut my door. I turn on the TV on high volume, which will perhaps fade the noise of the construction.

*Life roll 2*

It's Science Fiction, I never quite liked those. Well, at least the few that I've seen before. But this one seemed quite different. The characters were realistic, unlike those superheroes, and the story was intriguing. I was quickly into the movie, and the sound of the construction workers had faded away. The movie has ended, and left such a strong impact on me with the philosophical questions it introduced and the twists of the plot. Only then I noticed that the construction workers were already gone.

20th Mar, 2005 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Smudge Archive RPG Cozyville

*Life Roll*

And I see yet another inspiring movie. It seems to be a pattern for me. I just turn on the TV and a movie catches my eye. It was about genetics, and I discovered interesting facts that I didn't know and that could perhaps help me in my new job. I jotted mental notes. Hopefully it will be useful, or if not it was still interesting to watch.

1st Apr, 2005 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Smudge Citizen

Oh, no, the electricity is down! I try to light a candle and read by my bed but I am not in the mood for it, with the house lifeless all around me. I decide to go out to the club, maybe by the time I'm back the electricity will be back.

12th Apr, 2005 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Smudge Citizen

*Life Roll*

I decide it is time for some shopping, and head towards LDS's grocery store (arg, FPs go down sad.gif ) and it is a really nice little store with a warm atmosphere. I bought myself a storage of food, instead of having to go to eat outside every dinner.

20th May, 2005 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Smudge

*Life roll*

Again, I decide to visit my neighbor Nighthawk out of boredom, and to share with him the sad news of my pet's death. But truly, as I confessed to Nighthawk, it was my own fault. I did not pay attention for my pet. He died out of misery and starvation. I wished good luck to Nighthawk with his own pet, and bid him farewell.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2005 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Citizen Smudge - Page 2

*Life Roll*

As cozy as it may be, there are still some not so nice people here in Cozyville. One of those just now crosses my path, and with no apparent reason, begins teasing me, obviously looking for an infuriated response. I almost give in, but decide to simply ignore him. Soon enough, he goes away, his job performed, and I infuriated. I try to calm down by heading home and eating some vanilla ice cream. As always, the ice cream does its job, and I head to my room to watch TV.

17th Jun, 2005 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Citizen Smudge Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

*Life Roll*

Oh, lucky me! I have just found a dollar on the ground. Of course a dollar is not much, but from my homeless days I still have the tendency to revel at every extra dollar. I know that a dollar won't change much, but I happily put it in my pocket.

I have heard on the cozyville news that Tenaheff has been elected as Cozyville Mayor. Even though I have not seen her much, from her campaigns she seemed as the proper candidate.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Smudge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,