Your Favorite Movie Genre?

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Jan, 2005 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
2nd Jan, 2004 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

There are so many different genres of movies and television series. Which genre do you like the most?

Your Favorite Movie Genre? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2004 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

I would have to pick Sci-Fi and Fantasy. In my Top 10 of movies is Terminator trilogy, Lord of the Rings trilogy, all the Star Wars movies and Matrix trilogy. However, I also like the GodFather trilogy which is Drama, along with GoodFellas. Also in my Top 10 is Office Space (comedy) and Fight Club (thriller?). However, I'll pick Sci Fi and Fantasy as I enjoy the SpiderMan flicks, Excalibur and others.

2nd Jan, 2004 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I said Anime & animation (without the anime part). although most of my favorites are not of that genre, this is the only genre in which I like almost all movies. All of the Disneys, especially.

My other favorites are just scattered around the different genres. Some thrillers, some Sci Fi, some Drama. Some I don't even know where to place.

3rd Jan, 2005 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

I edited the poll to include 'Religious' wink.gif That is my favorite since a well made religious film will stay on my mind above all else.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I chose Comedy because that can incorporate my other favorites. I absolutely adore musicals and I am all about animation movies. I enjoy drama and sci-fi as well, but I have to be in the mood for something more serious. I usually prefer something that's going to make me happy.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will also go for a good comedy. My favorite movies are not funny but when it comes to see a movie, a comedy is the only thing I can digest regardless of my mood or situation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2005 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre

I chose action and adventure. I did this considering both movies and TV.

On TV, I have come to really enjoy the more thoughtful crime dramas, such as Law and Order: SVU and CSI over the action shows. The action shows have become very bland.

In movies, though, I prefer action and adventure, as a genre.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2005 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports

My favorite genre is science fiction / horror. I really enjoyed Aliens (although I found Aliens 3 & 4 to be a disappointment. I also liked the first Predator and the first Resident Evil. I just saw Resident Evil 2 last night and gave it a a B- or a C.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,