Heavy Metal & Punk

Heavy Metal Punk - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Nov, 2004 - 5:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Is this really music or just noise?
Heavy Metal & Punk Related Information to Heavy Metal & Punk
  • Gothic Music
  • Goth Teens
  • Goth Movies
  • Goth / Gothic - Word Development
  • Goth Fashion - Will it ever be popular?
  • The Goth Culture - As a Religion?
  • Sterotyped
  • Body Piercings & Tattoos - (Requires Mature Status)
  • Post Date: 28th May, 2004 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk

Most teens listen to this kind of music, they say it helps them to overcome anger or frustration, I don't know about that! It all seems to be just noise and craziness to me, what do you think?

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 25th Jun, 2004 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk
    A Friend

Punk and Metal Heavy

I love both of these types of music. They are very good for getting out of a bad mood. I crank the volume all the way and scream the lyrics it's very stress relieving.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk
    A Friend

Heavy Metal & Punk Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Personal taste is a very subjective thing. Like any genre, there's talent, then there's the guys that should have never made it out of the garage or basement. I'm almost 39 and I still occasionally enjoy banging my head, but am too old for mosh pits any more. I like music with skillful riffs, lyrics and rhythms. I don't see much point in the bands that spout mostly "kill-kill-kill" type crap. cool.gif

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2004 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk
    A Friend

Punk and Metal Heavy

I'd have to agree. It's not only the rythm of the music that makes a song. Lyrics are important as is the skillful use of their instruments and voice(s).

12th Oct, 2004 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Punk and Metal Heavy

I listened to heavy metal as a teenager as a form of expression and release. Yes for the most part it is noise and unintelligible singing, but there is a sense of raw power in the music. Every now and then I will get in a mood where a heavy metal song can offer release, but it is not as prevalent as when I was a teen.

13th Oct, 2004 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk

I never liked this kind of music, even when I was a teenager I thought that just listening to the sound had a very negative impact on me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 13th Oct, 2004 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk
    A Friend

Heavy Metal & Punk

I don't really like much of the heavy metal thats released in recent times and "Death Metal" gives me the creeps.

I am partial to some of the older stuff like Black Sabbath, Ronnie James Dio and early Judas Priest. Marilyn Mansons latest one is also good.

1st Nov, 2004 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I am a teen, but still hate that kind of music. I am very flexible - I like almost every other kind of music except for that.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Heavy Metal & Punk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,