If You Were To Write A Book... - Page 4 of 5

I am currently writing an urban fantasy book. - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th Apr, 2020 - 4:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
2nd May, 2008 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

If You Were To Write A Book... - Page 4

If I were to write a book it would be a children's story book about fairies. I wrote some short stories that can probably make it to a generous publisher's hands one day, who knows.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2008 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Book Write Were If

I would definitely write a Sci-Fi novel- most likely some type of military sci-fi. The problem is you can't really write about specific things such as the military without first hand experience. I know you can research stuff to write about, but something as large as the military I think you should have first hand experience.

Another specific idea I had thought about is writing a book- probably sci-fi or fantasy- where the main character is an anti-hero. I got really tired of reading the usual boy grows into manhood, kills bad guys, does everything for the good of the people. That really got me into books with an anti-hero. One of the best book/series along these lines is "The Black Company" by Glen Cook. The main character in most of the books (Croaker) is not specifically evil, but is also not a nice person- but nice and realistic enough for you to like. I think we need more books with an anti-hero that show some reality. The problem here is creating a character that the reader will like. So the anti-hero can't be pure evil- he has to have some good traits or else we'd attract a lot of weird people who just want to read about a dude killing people.

Reconcile Edited: Kevin on 7th May, 2008 - 11:12pm

1st Jun, 2008 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

If You Were To Write A Book... UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

When I was fifteen I wrote a fantasy novel. It was horrible, but I've always wanted to revisit it.

These days, I've grown partial to the idea of an autobiography. Unlike malexander, however, I am self centered and beleive my life would make a great story. cool.gif

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2009 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

If You Were To Write A Book...
A Friend

Page 4 Book Write Were If

I think I would like to write a short story collection. I have many ideas floating around my head about these short stories but I've only written some of them. Most of them would be science fiction, fantasy or horror. I like those genres. Also, I have an idea for a fantasy novel.

5th Jan, 2015 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Book Write Were If

If I were to write a book it definitely will upset people because I would talk about the infectious fads being put out by the entertainment industry and the lies fed by media to try and brainwash us into believing this fictitious life is what it is and its not even close to that.

5th Jan, 2015 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

If You Were To Write A Book...

I have written a start to a book 40 pages or so. But might break it into 6 short books, it is a fantasy based in old world before electrical but after the fall of a major kingdom. The overall focal is hope through Jesus promise of divine forgiveness and the work it takes to get there. Just need to hide it well in a nicely written story that makes you want to read more through subtlety.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2015 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

If Were Write Book... - Page 4

I am writing one at the moment. Its got everything in it. Paranormal, Love, relationships, murder, death, (One might think that death would equate murder, and it doesn't need to be added, but there is non murderous death too), touching on politics and a few buffy references. wink.gif

12th Apr, 2020 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

If Were Write Book... Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

I am currently writing an urban fantasy book. Well, kind of. I've been writing it for two years, which has been basically making lists and backgrounds but not actually writing chapters. I'll eventually get it done!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: If You Were To Write A Book...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,