Control Panel - Page 2 of 2

I just bought the coolness control panel for - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How many Control Panels have you purchased via the Forum Shop?
  0       0.00%
  1       80.00%
  2       0.00%
  3       0.00%
  4       20.00%
  5       0.00%
  6       0.00%
  7+       0.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Wishing you had one?
24th Dec, 2005 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Control Panel - Page 2

Due to the many conflicts in the Political Arena as well as other 'hot' issues, I have decided to create the Political Control Panel. I am working on this tonight, so you need to tell me now (as in right now), anything that you would like to see in it, as once it is created there will be little to no changes.

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2007 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Panel Control

I have recently updated the Control Panels to handle the same information, but display it a little more sleeker.

17th Nov, 2007 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Control Panel Feedback & FAQ News Community

I really loved the LDS one and saved up to get it-unfortunately I did something while I was filling it out and it disappeared. I went to see if it was in my inventory and it was not anymore. I have to say I was extremely bummed as I thought they were way cool. I guess I will have to try it again sometime. I do have a Cozyville one but don't remember buying it and it is cool.

For the question originally asked, I do love to read them and as was already mentioned-it helps to get a feel for the things that certain individual likes.

17th Nov, 2007 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Panel Control

AlaskanLDS, look in your Inventory for a surprise wink.gif.

I plan some more Control Panels soon, maybe just a couple of new ones though.

QUOTE (AlaskanLDS)
I do have a Cozyville one but don't remember buying it and it is cool.

You do not buy it, you get it automatically when you join Cozyville via the Cozyville Directory.

25th Jul, 2009 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Panel Control

I just bought the coolness control panel for the anime board but when I click on the use it link all I get is a blank page. What am I doing wrong?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Control Panel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,