David O. Mckay

David O Mckay - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 12th Jul, 2011 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Do you have your manual?
9th Jan, 2005 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

David O. Mckay

If you live in a Banana Republic like I do then you may not have the David O. McKay manual yet. LDS_forever found that it is available online: Click Here

I am looking forward to this year's study simply because Pres. McKay has served for so long in the capacity of President of the Church.

David O. Mckay
David O. Mckay (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2005 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Mckay O David

Well, we got the manuals now! smile.gif Usually as soon as I get a new manual, I open it quickly and check what the lessons are all about...nah it is hardly that will be about Plural Marriage or Calling and Election sure wink.gif but they still very interesting. I look forward to study Pres. Mc Kay lessons too. He was a great Church President.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David O. Mckay Studies Doctrine Mormon

Mormon president David O. McKay had global reach

David O. McKay, the ninth president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, had a full life - 96 years long - that was chronicled extensively in the Deseret News. As an apostle in 1930, then-Elder McKay's strong educational talents were highlighted. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2011 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Mckay O David

"I have known many members of your church - and I have never known one who was not a good citizen and a fine, wholesome person - but David O. McKay embodies, more than anyone that I have ever known, the virtues and the drawing-power of your church.

"David McKay, almost thou persuadest me to be a Mormon! And knowing what family life means to the Latter-day Saints, I cannot speak or think of President McKay without thinking too of that gracious and spirited young lady who is his wife."

-- Filmmaker Cecil B. DeMille (in commencement address at BYU)

> TOPIC: David O. Mckay

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,