Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Feb, 2010 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Quentin Tarantino
9th Jan, 2005 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino acted in, directed and wrote some of the most violent movies, among them Pulp fiction, reservoir dogs, From Dusk till Dawn and Kill bill. Do you think it is his own personality showing through the movies, or are they just that - movies?

In some of his movies, like Dusk to Dawn and Kill Bill, the violence is almost made a funny thing, and not at all serious. Is it some kind of satire?

international QUOTE
Quentin Tarantino was born on March 27, 1963 in Knoxville, Tennessee, the son of a 16 year old nursing student Connie and a 21 year old law student and aspiring actor Tony. Connie named him after Burt Reynolds' character, Quint in 'Gunsmoke'. When Quentin was 2, they moved to South Los Angeles which is where Quentin grew up. His mother took him to the cinema from an early age, he saw 'Carnal Knowledge' at the age of 8 and 'Deliverance' at the age of 9. From this early introduction Tarantino fell in love with the cinema and went at every opportunity. Source

Quentin Tarantino
Quentin Tarantino (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2005 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Tarantino Quentin

Quentin Tarantino is a special director as his style of directing is equal to none other. While some view his movies are overly descriptive and even repulsive, I try to look beyond the blood and gore (which is very prevalent in all his movies) and decipher what he is trying to portray. Pulp Fiction is one of my all time favorites, and I also enjoyed Reservoir Dogs. I would like to see the Kill Bill movies since I've heard they're pretty good.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 8:43am / Post ID: #

Quentin Tarantino
A Friend

Quentin Tarantino Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw Kill Bill 1, and it was NOT a movie, in my opinion, it was an insult to movies, him, and Reservoir Dogs, which ranks as one of my all-time favorite movies along with Underworld (Kate Beckinsale is also my favorite actress), The Count of Monte Cristo, and Jerry Maguire. Also, Pulp fiction had a real story, just as Reservoir Dogs (which reminded me of The Outsiders and Rumble Fish for some reason). A great movie... *goes to watch The Count of Monte Cristo*

4th Jul, 2005 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Tarantino Quentin

I finally saw Kill Bill a few weeks ago. While you feel it is an insult to movies, I see it as a very clever, innovative way of making a movie. It has the feel and flow of a comic book. It especially reminded me of the comics I used to read a long time ago, Heavy Metal. He also mixed in a lot of the Oriental movie effects in it, making it even more surreal.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Quentin Tarantino
A Friend

Tarantino Quentin

I do find the style it was done in very clever and innovative, also why I want to see the new movie coming out, Sin City. But I do wish it had more of a story.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2005 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Quentin Tarantino
A Friend

Quentin Tarantino

I've got to agree with nighthawk, I loved the kill bill movies they were a bit silly but they were also very clever, and a big nod to old kung fu movies and Japanese film which in themselves were always a bit silly! as for wether the films are tarantinos personality trying to come out well he was once quoted as saying if he hadn't been a film director he would have been a serial killer!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2009 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino's spy ambitions

Quentin Tarantino wants to create a film series to rival James Bond. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2010 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Quentin Tarantino Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Tarantino turns Hollywood insider

He built a reputation making movies on Hollywood's fringe, but at age 46 with one Oscar in hand and another possibly on the way, Quentin Tarantino now finds himself the consummate industry insider. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Quentin Tarantino

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,