A Taste Of History

A Taste History - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2008 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2005 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

A Taste Of History
A Friend

A Taste Of History

Now when Jesus, a Jew from the tribe of Judah began his ministry, which was a spiritual and social revolution in the worship of God, He did not change the day of rest to Sunday (Hebrews 4:8-9), nor introduce Christianity (St. John 4:22), but taught the reformation of Hebrew law and covenant (Hebrews 7:12, 8:7-13). Now the Jewish leaders sought to slay Jesus because His doctrine took away their authority and ignited a mounting spiritual revolution (St. John 11:47-48). And when our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rose from the dead, He sent His apostles to baptize all people of all nations in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost; teaching them to observe all things that He has commanded (St. Matthew 28:19-20), that both Jew and Gentile become one in the body of Christ. But even this task brought confusion and controversy, because Satan was transformed into an angel of light and sent false apostles to deceive many in the name of righteousness (II Corinthians 11:13-15). These were false brethren who crept in unawares to lead many into spiritual bondage and blasphemy (Galatians 2:4, Jude 4). A lot of this confusion began with the word Christian, which is Greek for a follower of the Messiah, as Christ is Greek for the Messiah. Out of the word Christian which is notable among the true worshippers of Christ came the doctrine of Christianity which is the lies of Mithraism and the imitation of Christ.

Now when Nero rose up as emperor of Rome in the year of 54 A.D., the gospel of Christ had covered his enormous empire: for even many of the Roman aristocrats began to worship as a Christian (These were mostly followers of Mithraism, which is the mother of Christianity and the imitation of Christ). But Nero, a devoted Roman pagan, grew hateful towards the followers of Christ, because they turned from his divinity, and from the divinity of the goddess Diana, whom Satan is. And in the year of 64 A.D., Nero gave a proclamation that all Christians should be slain: both those who were known as Christians and Jewish-Christians; even those worshipping Mithraism in the name of Christ. But despite the persecution from Nero, the gospel of Christ grew more influential than Roman paganism: and Christians mounted in the earth: and with them mounted false apostles; and liars of the doctrine of Jesus: because Satan transformed herself into an angel of light; and her ministers were transformed into ministers of deceitful righteousness. And the most deceitful in those days was a man of the name Ignatius, who was the second successor to the apostle Peter, and the first father of the Nicolaitanes; whose doctrine is Mithraism in the name of Christ; and whose doctrine the Lord do hate according to Revelation 2:15.

Now the Nicolaitanes turned the goddess Diana into Mary: and the son of perdition into the son of Mary: and glorified and honored the things of Satan in the name of the Lord. And Satan went out into the world with her ministers to deceive the earth by confessing the name of Christ in a humbug religion that came to be known as Catholicism. And in a desperate effort to rid the earth of religious truth, Satan sent her army out to extirpate the aboriginal Jews, so the Roman Catholic Church could become the only and true sanctity in the eyes of them that dwell on the earth. And the Roman legions under General Vespasian marched into Judea and slaughtered every inhabitant despite the valiancy from the Zealots: and the land was demolished with fire and left destitute of any life form. And when Vespasian was appointed to succeed Nero as emperor of Rome, his son Titus led the Roman army siege of Jerusalem. And after a hundred and thirty and nine day siege, Titus was given power to break down the great wall of Jerusalem, which once stood greater than the Great Wall of China. And in the year of 70 A.D., Titus invaded the city of Jerusalem and slew hundreds of thousands without compassion for one. And the city of Jerusalem was utterly destroyed; because the Lord fought against our fathers; because the blood of Christ was found on them (St. Matthew 27:24-25). And the Romans made booty of the Holy Scriptures; and the riches of the Temple; and all priest attire that the Roman Catholic Church treasures unto this day. And the Romans gave the city of Jerusalem and the land of Israel to the poor Greeks that were left standing, who were worshipping as Jews (St. John 12:20), because they denied Jesus Christ as the Son of God in the face of Rome, as it is unto this day. And the faith of the Roman Catholic Church grew because it was the only edifice on the earth that confessed the name of Jesus Christ: because the Greeks that were impersonating as the aboriginal Jews were boldly denying Jesus as the Lord and Savior. So many good and righteous hearts were led into spiritual bondage with the deception of Mithraism, which became known on the earth as Christianity. And the Roman empire protected the old land of Israel as it is unto this day; for fear they lose their power over the earth.

Now Mithraism continued to suffer persecution from the Roman emperors because they hated all faiths outside of Roman paganism. But when Constantine rose up as emperor of Rome, he was anointed from hell to be baptized in Mithraism, and Christianity became the state religion of the Roman empire.

Now the Lord God of Israel had mercy on the seed of Israel: and saved the seed of Israel from the brink of extinction. So before the Roman desolation of Israel during 68-70 AD, the seed of the tribes of Israel were scattered into various places: one into the land known as the Philippines (read the Rock sermon in the archives); and others into India and west Africa. But the lost tribe of Judah found rest in the land of South Africa, until the Diaspora was repeated, which were the slave ships brought to the land of America. And here is wisdom for all who seek: In this land of America, the so-called New World, are all things made new. If a man has knowledge of the things that stood in ancient Rome, so will he also see them in America. For the Capitol is the exact replica of the temple of Jupiter that stood in ancient Rome upon the hill Capitoline, which we know today as Capitol Hill. This is only one example of many.

The truth is free

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2005 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

History Taste A

Very interesting post, Cornelius. It brings up several points that I'm not familiar with. Do you have any references that you could share with us for further study? How about a website link?

Thank you,
Roz

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2005 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Taste Of History
A Friend

A Taste Of History Beliefs Religious General

Roz,

Here is a link for further study on Mithra and Christianity:

https://www.vetssweatshop.net/dogma.htm

The love of God be with you!

15th Jan, 2005 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

History Taste A

Thank you very much, Cornelius! I'm always interested in history and historical references to Christ. I appreciate your reply.

Roz

Update: Wow! There is so much more there than just history. Is that your personal site, or someone you know?

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 15th Jan, 2005 - 6:05pm

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2005 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Taste Of History
A Friend

History Taste A

Peace and Love:

I thought I had posted a reply to you on yesterday but on my return I discovered it was not here. So I will try again. The website I submitted to you on Mithraism is not my own. I discovered it in my search for information on Mithra. My ministry can be found at my personal website located on my profile.

Prayers and Blessings

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2005 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Taste Of History

I thought I had posted a reply to you on yesterday but on my return I discovered it was not here.

That is because it was deleted by the Architect, but he did not have time to relay the information to you. Read the policy contained in the Constructive posts thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2008 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Taste History

I was looking for a place to discuss this and I think this thread maybe Ok for it.

QUOTE (cornelius)

Now the Nicolaitanes turned the goddess Diana into Mary: and the son of perdition into the son of Mary: and glorified and honored the things of Satan in the name of the Lord. And Satan went out into the world with her ministers to deceive the earth by confessing the name of Christ in a humbug religion that came to be known as Catholicism. And in a desperate effort to rid the earth of religious truth, Satan sent her army out to extirpate the aboriginal Jews, so the Roman Catholic Church could become the only and true sanctity in the eyes of them that dwell on the earth.

This is very interesting as I have been reading more about the Templar knights, Freemason and the powers that were behind them. Seems many that delve deeply into the bible and try to find proof of the ways there end up leaving the Catholic Church.

More specifically I am intrigues and will hop to delve more deeply into this thought. In 741 the last of the Last of the Dagobert line died I think his name was ChildericIII. They had been bound to the Catholic church for reason that seem obscure other then the Catholics were losing ground at the time and Dagobert II was a hope for a sword arm.

Interesting that this is the time the fist pope was appointed due to the fabrication of "Donation of Constatine". The paper was taken as being a true document but it would seem also a false hood as proven later from what I have read. This means all which the Pope claims his power of church is false. So has the church really from day one just been fighting for power in the guise of Christianity? Keep in mind Pepin through this same movement became the King of the Franks and was dedicated to the Catholic System and his family were the ones who killed off the Dagobert linage and thus the true blood line to this kingship that had traditional been like the monarchies of today. Figure heads who looked after the wealth with a government making the political decisions. They had apparently been very wealthy with out fighting till the involvements with the Catholic church. I find the topic interesting and will be digging deeper as I find the time. I know many here are well versed in this and I am looking forward to hearing what they know.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2008 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Taste Of History
A Friend

A Taste History General Religious Beliefs

I find all of this fascinating. I wonder if anyone can go down in the basements of the vatican to see what si truly down there. I bet the treasures can shed a lot of light upon what is truth and what is fiction in all of this history of both the catholic church and the religion of christianity.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: A Taste Of History

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,