Mom Used Hammer On Son Over Homework

Mom Hammer Son Homework - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Jan, 2005 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th Jan, 2005 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Mom Used Hammer On Son Over Homework

I was very upset reading this story...how many children are being abused right now in the world! cry.gif

ST. LOUIS (AP) - A 34-year-old woman was charged Tuesday with using a hammer and pliers to punish her son for not doing his homework.

Police say Nancy Boyd-Porter had her other sons hold down the victim while she hit him in the hand with a hammer. She then squeezed the boy's fingers with a pair of pliers and threatened to break them...

https://crimelibrary.com/news/ap/0105/06_06...mer_on_son.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2005 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Homework Son Hammer Mom

It really is sad, how children suffer in this world. I want to cry whenever I think about it. The only comforting thing I can say is some of them grow up and become loving parents themselves. Unfortunately, most of them grow up to become abusive themselves.

It breaks my heart to see a child suffer in any way. I just want to take their pain and suffering for them.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

10th Jan, 2005 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Mom Used Hammer On Son Over Homework History & Civil Business Politics

Yes and is very sad... I cannot imagine the pain this child went through and I hope the law can be as hard as it is needed for her to pay the physical and psychological pain she put this child through.

Offtopic but,
I was also reading about how a baby was found dead on a washing machine after the mother intentionally put on a fire the house, she did not feel remorse at all, the police officers said *shaking head*

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Jan, 2005 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Homework Son Hammer Mom

I am sickened by this kind of thing. I would have thought that people would have changed since I was young. I used to babysit often when I was a kid. I remember seeing a father slam his young son against a wall and choke him till he was almost unconcious. I reported it to authorities but they didn't believe me and when they went to investigate the parents made me look stupid. Today as a team member at Target it is up to me to see to it that children are properly seated so they don't get hurt. One mother refused to make her child sit down. I even told her that 5 children die every year from falls out of a shopping cart. She just snarled at me with "That's just a chance I'll have to take." I wanted to shake some sence into this woman, but I knew it wouldn't help. What is the answer here? Should I have shouted at this woman that she was a terrible mother? If anyone has a way to handle a situation like this please tell me. This kind of thing happens a lot at Target.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

> TOPIC: Mom Used Hammer On Son Over Homework

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,