Offset & Alignment

Offset Alignment - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 9th Jan, 2005 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

When it just does not look right...
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Offset & Alignment

The Architect and other 'helpers' are always concerned about the integrity and design of their sites. Due to the fact that there are numerous versions, screen sizes and displays it is hard to determine exactly how a user will see a web page. To aid the implementation of design please contact the Architect in the following cases:

1. Text seems to be in the middle of the page
2. Images are not lining up together
3. An image is not showing or broken
4. A script does not work or causes an error for you

When contacting him please ensure to include the following:

a. The URL of the page in question
b. Your username
c. The error you got - be specific
d. The browser and version you are using
e. Your screen display size.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2005 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Alignment and Offset

Of concern to me also is when you experience 'broken images', that is where you get a little box with a red 'X' in it (IE users). Sometimes this does not show in Netscape (the browser I use). However, before sending me an Email, make sure it is not your connection. You can do this by right clicking on the 'X' and selecting 'Show Image', if after that you still do not see an image appear then please notify us with a link to the page with the broken image.

9th Jan, 2005 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Offset & Alignment Feedback & FAQ News Community

JB, are you also concerned about times when the "quotes" in posts seem to overlay your Guardian image in the post? I have seen a couple of those and can email the specific link to the post if you like.

9th Jan, 2005 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Alignment and Offset

Yes, actually I have been noticing that they overlap even on themselves and I am thinking maybe to give each a 50% width, I am not sure how to go about that yet with my current schedule. As for your question, 'yes', send by Email all the out of alignment stuff.

> TOPIC: Offset & Alignment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,