Catamaran Sail-boats

Catamaran Sail-boats - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Jan, 2005 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Jan, 2005 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Catamaran Sail-boats

There are two types of catamarans. One group is called bareboat catamaran where there is no captain or cook, you are the one who has to bring the crew. The other group is called crew catamaran and of course has the captain, cook and a whole crew of assistants"¦you basically enjoy yourself wink.gif. I was in a Catamaran several times, when I visited an island near Buenos Aires. It was a great experience, and I did not feel sea sick at all. smile.gif
Have you ever been in one?

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2005 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Sail-boats Catamaran

When I first saw this thread I thought you were referring to 'cats', a nick name given to boats of this description:

"A boat with two parallel hulls or floats, especially a light sailboat with a mast mounted on a transverse frame joining the hulls."
Ref. Dictionary.com

I love the design of 'cats' but they are sure scary to be on, the way they tos and turn with heavy waves hitting against them can make your stomach turn.

> TOPIC: Catamaran Sail-boats

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,