An Rv That Can Withstand Nuclear Radiation

An Rv Withstand Nuclear Radiation - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2005 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th Jan, 2005 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

An Rv That Can Withstand Nuclear Radiation

Two private U.S. companies have designs on building the first luxury recreational vehicle that could withstand nuclear radiation.

Parliament Coach Corp., a privately held company in Clearwater, Florida, which converts Prevost buses into high-end RVs, has partnered with Homeland Defense Vehicles to offer consumers a luxury motor coach that can protect occupants against nuclear radiation from dirty bombs as well as biological and chemical attacks.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6817821/

Well, this sounds nuts to me, but then again, if you have the kind of money necessary to purchase such a vehicle, I guess you are free to spend it how you choose. rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2005 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Radiation Nuclear Withstand That Rv An

This seems to be a capitalization on fear. If you are an important person then such a feature / technology will be an asset, but unless you are paranoid I cannot understand why you would want one - even if money is no object in the deliberation.

> TOPIC: An Rv That Can Withstand Nuclear Radiation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,