Church Related Pda

Church Related Pda - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 26th Jan, 2005 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2005 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Church Related Pda

CHURCH UPDATES PDA CONTENT
See https://www.lds.org/handheld/0,18493,5299-1,00.html

To support gospel study in 2005, the Gospel Library section on lds.org has been updated with new content for PDAs. Available reader formats include MarkMyScriptures, Mobipocket, iSilo, Plucker, and YanCEyWare. Documents available for download include Gospel Doctrine manuals and study guides, "Teachings of Presidents of the Church: David O. McKay," and many others.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2005 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Pda Related Church

I have seen people downloading these and using them during classes and lessons. I was imagining how it would be to attend a class sometime in the future and have the teacher say, "Ok, click on 'x' file for today's lesson" rather than the traditional booklet. I wonder if it will be too much of a distraction. I do appreciate the Church making most of its' info digital, it saves a lot of time and effort for sure.

26th Jan, 2005 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Church Related Pda Studies Doctrine Mormon

I have the Gospel Doctrine and the David O. McKay manuals on my PDA. I also have the scriptures and the hymnbook on it. This way, I don't have to carry any books with me.

Makes life a lot easier.

> TOPIC: Church Related Pda

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,