Ttt Closed!

Ttt Closed! - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Jan, 2005 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Do we have something better to look forward to?
15th Jan, 2005 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Ttt Closed!

Trinidad & Tobago Television will officially shut down tonight at 11:59am and we all have to wonder, can we expect better to come in six months (the time given by Government for a private company to take it over)? I remember the days growing up and having only TTT to watch, and now it is being closed - it is almost like an Era in history.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2005 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Closed Ttt

Why is it shutting down? Are there other channels to replace it? Are more people using cable or dish television now? Like you JB, I remember when we had channels 2 & 13 and 3 & 14. Then channel 6 came and that was the new thing. When I left those were the only 3 channels we had. I agree it must be strange not having TTT anymore on the television.

15th Jan, 2005 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Ttt Closed! Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The Government is saying that it is not a profitable entity and that privatization it will help the station to go further. I agree, especially when it comes to the many political angles it took. I am also for change simply because the channels were dying - the 'entertainment' was deplorable and it lacked professionalism. I am only sorry for the workers that have been there so long.

> TOPIC: Ttt Closed!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,