Forum Game - Gas Shortage

Forum Game Gas Shortage - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 18th Jan, 2005 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
17th Jan, 2005 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Well it is yet another day and we find our 'crew' (you) out doing their 'thing' (whatever that is) during a gas shortage (these things happen). The price of gas has gone up and long lines have formed at each gas station. Your gas meter is low so you have no choice but to get gas right away. On the car radio you hear about a new gas station that has just opened up with less than normal gas prices about three miles from where you are located. Excitedly you race to get there only to meet yet another line that is now stuck bumper to bumper. The lines are in fact so long and the time so consuming that people have begun to site on their trunks, get out and talk, etc. To your amazement you see...

GM: In this story those that you see are those that enter the game...

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2005 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Shortage Gas Game Forum

blank role,

Oh god, thinks Greg, why do these things always have to happen to me? Hr glanced at his watch. If he is lucky this is going to take about an hour. But, of course, since when is Greg lucky?

18th Jan, 2005 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - Gas Shortage Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah is very upset about the fact that she has to wait in order to get gas and says to herself..."O-My-Gosh...., she says in amazement while holding her head...how could I be stuck in here? Is this town so primitive that we have to wait for gas like if it is a line to use a public bathroom?", she says in shock.

18th Jan, 2005 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Shortage Gas Game Forum

blank role,

Within the general ranting of the lot, Greg recognizes a familiar voice. He turns to its direction and, to his surprise spots Mariah.

"Hey," he says wryly. "You from the elevator! What are you doing here?"

18th Jan, 2005 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Shortage Gas Game Forum

Kim role,

She then takes a look at the guy who is talking, look at both sides, and says "Oh, hey, how are you doing?...your name is...ummm...Gregory right?", she says with a polite smile.

"Can you believe we are stuck in here?, it seems like everytime we meet it is always in some kind of strange circumnstance"

"So what are you up to?"

18th Jan, 2005 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

blank role,

"Yes, I am Gregory. And you are mariah."

He then listens to her as she says "Can you believe we are stuck in here?, it seems like everytime we meet it is always in some kind of strange circumnstance"

He rolls his eyes. "Yes," he says. "Though you can't really say always. This is only the second time we have met. What am I up to? Getting some gas, of course. You know, this situation deserves a poem."

He mutters: "I am out with my car. Just a bit low on gas..."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2005 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Gas Shortage

Kim role,

Mariah raises an eyebrow when she listens Greg's poem and puts a face like saying "Oookayyyyy"...she then makes a fake cough as want him to interrupt that moment of embarrasment, and asks...."So...ummm...how long have you been driving that car?", she says quickly in order to change the subject.

18th Jan, 2005 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Gas Shortage Love & Life Bytes Archive

blank role,

Greg found it just a bit weird that Mariah would be interested in the age of his car, but - well, if she asks it.

"Let's see..." says Greg, pondering. "I am now thirty one. I got my license at eighteen. thirty one minus eighteen is thirteen. Yes: thirteen years. Why, you?"

Meanwhile, he continues: "But it seems I'm not lonely, in this shortage of gas - for I see here before me, Mariah, alas... Oh, yes, you were about to say?"

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 18th Jan, 2005 - 2:55am

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Gas Shortage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,