Star Wars Project

Star Wars Project - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Apr, 2005 - 9:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Myth or Reality?
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2005 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Star Wars Project

Many years ago during the era of Pres. Ronald Reagan there was a plan called the 'Star Wars Project' that was based on the theory that far reaching technology and defensive missiles could stop a long range attack on the US. Recently there has been talk of the project which has never come to a final fruition. Was it all just a myth or can something like this really be an umbrella of protection for the US?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2005 - 9:20am / Post ID: #

Star Wars Project
A Friend

Project Wars Star

I think that there is a more likely chance that we could see Star Wars come into fruitation in our generation than it was when Reagan started the project. Our technology has come so far, we have missiles that fly and guide themselves to their targets now. When our president first committed us to the project, I think that it was very far fetched and was essentially a myth made up of hopes and dreams for our countries defense. But now, I'm not a hundred percent positive, but I imagine that we could design a defense system that operates from space and destroys missiles from space.

> TOPIC: Star Wars Project

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,