Ashamed: Your Country's History? - Page 3 of 3

I will not list killing each other as that - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Feb, 2015 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Ashamed: Your Country's History? Related Information to Ashamed: Your Country's History?
Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Ashamed: Your Country's History? - Page 3

Name: Clay

Comments: It would take an exceptionally long time to explain why I am ashamed of the country I live in (USA). It would take an even longer time to explain why I am ashamed with countries I do not live in. As Earth as my place of origin, I am entirely grateful, however, as for human kind... We seriously do not have that much time to list.

So instead of indulging myself and going into detial, I'll comply and choose the extermination of the American Indian as the historical American detail that shoves me the most.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2015 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

History Countrys Ashamed

I'm ashamed of the way we treated the native Indians, this was their land and they welcomed us here and we repaid them for it with death, bloodshed and robbery.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

17th Feb, 2015 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Ashamed: Your Country's History? History & Civil Business Politics

I will not list killing each other as that is human nature to let greed control us. Enslavement, ethnic cleansing, whole slaughter of animals regardless of species all stem from a uncontrolled desire for power and this is what I am ashamed of. North Americans came because the old world was so corrupt but all we have done is reproduce it with a higher level of technology. The second most shameful thing we have done is creation of nuclear power and a waste we will never be able to control or tame.

We are to care for our mother earth not rape it.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ashamed: Your Country's History?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,