Global Nuclear Weapons Statistics

Global Nuclear Weapons Statistics - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2005 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Does your country have Nuclear Weapons? Do you feel safer, indifferent or more worried because of that fact? If your country does not posses Nuclear Weapons then do you think they will one day?

The following is a list of nations that have admitted the possession of nuclear weapons, the approximate number of warheads under their control in 2002, and the year they tested their first weapon.

international QUOTE
Country - Number - Year of first test
United States - 10,240 - 1945
Russia (formerly the Soviet Union) - 8,400 - 1949
People's Republic of China - 390 - 1964
France - 350 - 1960
United Kingdom - 200-300 - 1952
India - 60-90 - 1974
Pakistan - 55-250 - 1998
Ref. Source

Global Nuclear Weapons Statistics (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2005 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Statistics Weapons Nuclear Global

My country is too small to even consider Nuclear technology let alone Nuclear weapons and I doubt they will even consider it for the future. That number for the USA / Russia is interesting though: 10,240 / 8,400 - what could one want to do with so much? Break the planet in half?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2005 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Global Nuclear Weapons Statistics History & Civil Business Politics

The truth is I never thought about Nuclear Weapons, but if I lived in a country where nuclear weapons are close to your home then of course I wouldn't feel safe, but is their any Nukes in Canada?

starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> Inuyasha </p></div>

</div><div style=

31st Oct, 2005 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Canada does not directly have nuclear weapons although they are capable of doing so, however they are such great allies with the US, so you can say that they do, since the US stocks nuclear capable weapons in Canada. You can get more specific info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_we...ass_destruction

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2013 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

World nuclear forces, 2013

At the start of 2013 eight states-the United States, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan and Israel-possessed approximately 4400 operational nuclear weapons. Nearly 2000 of these are kept in a state of high operational alert. If all nuclear warheads are counted, these states together possess a total of approximately 17 265 nuclear weapons Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2016 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nine Nations Have Nukes - Here's How Many Each Country Has:

The United States, Russia, United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea - possess approximately 16,300 nuclear weapons. In total. Ref. Source 1g.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2016 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nuclear weapons are a real conundrum. They are capable of destroying the entire world with the stockpiles in existence. On the other hand they help deter war. No country with or without nuclear weapons will start a war with someone that has them as well. Mutually assured destruction is an effective deterrent from war. Of course I wish they didn't exist. If they didn't though I could see a lot more wars.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Global Nuclear Weapons Statistics Politics Business Civil & History

I am one that thinks that all nuclear weapons should be dismantled and put to rest. We have enough nuclear weapons now to wipe humanity off the face of the world. It does not matter who starts a war but it will end with all nations being involved to include nuclear weapons. It is like a old saying I have heard and believe in. "I do not know how WWI will be fought but I do know how WWIV will be fought - With sticks and stones."

+  1 2 
> TOPIC: Global Nuclear Weapons Statistics

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,