Corner Discussion - Page 5 of 11

Okay, just let me know how much gold I need - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Mar, 2005 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
Similar to 'Camp' except only Secret Order members can see this thread.
27th Mar, 2005 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 5

Seems like none of them were of the order. Help from the order seems to be the thing we most need right now, though. Do you want to try again? Maybe one of those twenty are of the order.

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2005 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

Okay, since they have already seen us, I can make the call again if you all want me to, hopefully these men are part of the Order.

27th Mar, 2005 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion RPG PBP Medieval World

Go for it! We have nothing to lose really. If they don't respond favorably to it, then we run like the wind!

27th Mar, 2005 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Discussion Corner

Well, they are bandits. So, I am pretty sure that means no order. Do any of you who are hurt plan to purchase the healing potion available to members of the order?

Also, at the moment, we don't know if there is any place to run. If there is no escape route, making the call could just serve to make them think we are on the attack. There is the remote possibility they haven't seen us yet and that when we search for an escape route, we might at least find large rocks etc., where we can seek shelter. Then we could at least have some level of protection in the event of a battle. If we are behind cover and they are not, we could actually win if we must fight.

So, I am not sure a cry for the order is a good idea?

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 27th Mar, 2005 - 4:52am

27th Mar, 2005 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

I don't think Joe has any money, but Althea would like to purchase the healing potion, and if the GM allows it, she'll buy for Joe also.

Making the call for help nearly got you killed last time, Daphne! Are you sure you'd like to do that again?

Update: I just checked the prices for the special healing, and Althea does not have enough GP.

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 27th Mar, 2005 - 6:22am

27th Mar, 2005 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion

I'm pretty sure that we were already noticed. If the call will not help us, I don't think there is any way in which it can hurt us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2005 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 5

If we all pool all or our gp together, we have 100 gp. That is what we need for two healing potions I believe. Since as members of the order, we are all sworn to help each other in any way we can, I think we need to do this. Also, this is probably an essential step to take in order for any of us to survive. Six have a much better chance of survival than 4 if we must seek shelter and fight.

So, everyone please indicate if you are willing to take all your gold and contribute to the two healing potions.

Never mind, I thought it was 50 each. It is 60 each. Unless we want to buy one and see if half for each will at least help them?

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 27th Mar, 2005 - 12:00pm

27th Mar, 2005 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

Okay, just let me know how much gold I need to contribute and I will do it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Corner Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,