Corner Discussion - Page 6 of 11

Yes, I mean in secret order. You need to say - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Apr, 2005 - 1:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Similar to 'Camp' except only Secret Order members can see this thread.
28th Mar, 2005 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 6

I'm willing, of course -- half a potion is better than none at all. That's a terrific thing to do for your fellow members of the Order!

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2005 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

I just e-mailed the GM to see if we can pool our money for such a purchase. This could be considered pooling of gear which isn't allowed. Also, I feel we need to hear from at least MAlexander about how he feels before we take everyone's money. Smudge won't be back in time, so we may need to just make a decision and hope he would be o.k. with it. I am not sure if he would or not so at that point I am going to ask others what they think we should do.

In the meantime, I will post in party order because I am afraid to wait any longer.

I think Daphne needs to post in Final Order if we decide to do anything, her soul is higher than mine. Or, do I post because I am a level 1 and she a 0?

28th Mar, 2005 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion RPG PBP Medieval World

I think Daphne needs to post in Final Order if we decide to do anything

I thought that we decided we will not make the sign?.

28th Mar, 2005 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Discussion Corner

I am referring to the purchase of healing power, if we are able. However, I just got an e-mail with a link that explains we need to make these purchases in advance before our journey and carry them with us if we think we will need them. So, no post is necessary.

14th Apr, 2005 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

I am going to purchase a healing of 60 GPs before we set out again, and will take it before we set out.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 14th Apr, 2005 - 12:39am

15th Apr, 2005 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion

I will purchase a potion of great healing for 100 GP. I will save it for need on the journey. I asked the GM about healing in general and he said if we have at least 2 gp we don't need anything except rest to heal. Of course, it doesn't necessarily mean this potion won't help, but the regular healing will not. The doctor will just tell us to rest. So, my first post in the party order will be to say we are going to rest enough days for everyone to be restored to max HP before resuming our adventure.

Smudge, do you still want to take this potion before we leave or hold onto it in case you need it in battle?

LDS, you have the most soul, so you need to post in final order when we are ready. I won't post in party order until after secret order is posted.

Smudge, a few times you have mentioned this secret order in the discussion for party order. This is "no, no." tongue.gif

Since Mud needs 4 hp to be fully healed and it takes a week per hp to rest, maybe he should take it? Anyway, just let me know. Point is, we are going to have to rest for at least two weeks for everyone else. So, I need to know from Mud what he wants to do before I post. We can meet back in one month or two weeks to begin our battle.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 15th Apr, 2005 - 10:12am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2005 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 6

LDS, you have the most soul, so you need to post in final order when we are ready. I won't post in party order until after secret order is posted.

You mean in the Secret Order, right? not in the regular thread you usually post party order?. Sorry if I sound confused tongue.gif What should I post?.

15th Apr, 2005 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Yes, I mean in secret order. You need to say Ice is buying one potion of great healing which she will bring on the journey with her and Mud is buying one "regular" potion of healing. You need to wait until Smudge answers if he still wants to use his potion before we leave on our adventure or bring it with him before posting though.

> TOPIC: Corner Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,