Corner Discussion - Page 7 of 11

I just added it Nighthawk. I was going to - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Apr, 2005 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Similar to 'Camp' except only Secret Order members can see this thread.
16th Apr, 2005 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 7

Since we need to start the game now, why don't you, LDS, just post that Ice will buy the potion of great healing and Mud will purchase a potion of healing. Don't post that he will take it yet. He can take it at any time, so even if he wants to take it right away, he can do that right after we start our journey as well as he could before we start. Then once, you have posted that, I will post my party order.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2005 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

Based upon the question I received in party order, I think Mud is right, he should take his potion of healing before we go out on our adventure.

16th Apr, 2005 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion RPG PBP Medieval World

Ice will also purchase on potion of healing power. She will take the regular potion before leaving, but carry the potion of great healing with her.

I am waiting to hear from Nighthawk to see if he wants to purchase a potion from secret order. Since Daphne only needs on hp, I think we can wait for her to be fully healed before leaving without the need of any potion.

16th Apr, 2005 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Discussion Corner

Thanks for not waiting for me, I wanted to take my potion right away. Waiting for more injuries will just be too big a risk in my opinion, because most probably the die will roll up to four hp anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 16th Apr, 2005 - 5:53pm

16th Apr, 2005 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

I have converted some FP. I will purchase the healing potion, so I guess that I have wasted the healer's help that I purchased. The only alternative was to leave Joe out of the game.

LDS, Please post this purchase for me. Thanks.

17th Apr, 2005 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion

Nighthawk, I did it earlier today...so everything is set I think. You can all go and check and see if you need me to add anything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2005 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 7

I see that you edited the message to add Joe's action. Could you do it once again to point out that Joe takes the potion immediately?

17th Apr, 2005 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

I just added it Nighthawk. I was going to say that the first time but then I was waiting to see if that's what you wanted it. It is done now.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Corner Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,