Corner Discussion - Page 8 of 11

I will post that you shall purchase and take - Page 8 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2005 - 10:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Similar to 'Camp' except only Secret Order members can see this thread.
17th Apr, 2005 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 8

Ok, the GM is asking the following in the final decision thread:

"With these purchases does the current GP left as outlined in the current party order remain the same?"

Please, answer. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2005 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

Yes. My party order totals took into account the cost of the potions. So the totals reflect what is in existance after these purchases.

Now, does Joe buy another potion or stay home? He is still only a 2 even after the potion. Or, did he not yet take his potion? His doctor's visit would put him at 1, and a week rest would put him at 2 so that seems like he didn't take the potion yet. How can we tell from the story line?

17th Apr, 2005 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion RPG PBP Medieval World

Joe stays home. I will see about healing up and going on a single adventure. I will post in the camp.

17th Apr, 2005 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Discussion Corner

Well, shouldn't we wait to see if you have already taken the potion or not? If you haven't taken it yet, you could still get better. Of course, since your inventory doesn't show you own the potion, it is likely you have already taken it, but how can we be sure when logically it doesn't make sense.

I agree he should stay home if he is at a 2. I wouldn't risk my character at such a level either.

17th Apr, 2005 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

Tena, in your party order you did not specify that Joe went to the doctor, that was the problem, therefore we assumed he went but he did not make it to the doc.

17th Apr, 2005 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion

I said he purchased the healing. I thought that was sufficient. Even so, JB says the doctor would only put him at a 1. So with that one and the 2 he got from his other potion, he would still only be 3. Still not good.

I posted in party order to try to fix this mistake. I am so sorry for it. I hope it can be fixed.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 17th Apr, 2005 - 11:14pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2005 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 8

I have purchased 50 more GP so I can buy the 60GP potion. How do we go about that? Is it posted in the final decision here? I read the Be Healed thread, but it doesn't tell you how to purchase it.

2nd Jun, 2005 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 8

I will post that you shall purchase and take the potion for greater healing in final decision.

Do you have money to see the doctor first? I think you need to see the doctor so you can be at least a 1. Then you can purchase the healing and be able to swallow it.

Then in party order I will post that we shall wait one month for everyone to rest and more fully recover. After that, we will see what adventure there is awaiting.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 2nd Jun, 2005 - 10:13am

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Corner Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,