Corner Discussion - Page 9 of 11

While I agree, I don't believe Ice - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 28th Jul, 2005 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Similar to 'Camp' except only Secret Order members can see this thread.
2nd Jun, 2005 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 9

Be aware that the potion may not do all that much. Joe used one, and was still at 2 HP. That was after seeing a doctor.

I am not sure that one month is sufficient. Isn't the rule of thumb 1 week for each HP needed? If so, Joe needs 6 more weeks of rest. I am NOT purchasing another potion right now.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2005 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

QUOTE (Nighthawk @ 2-Jun 05, 10:01 AM)
Be aware that the potion may not do all that much. Joe used one, and was still at 2 HP. That was after seeing a doctor.

That is why I am recommending the super healing one. It is all based on the roll of a die, but the super one has a higher mulitplier.

If it is one hp per week then we wait 6 weeks if need be. I don't want to go on another journey without everyone along. I see no need to rush. This 6 weeks isn't real time and we are no longer being offered a reward anyway.

I think we can wait however long we need and then venture out and see what adventures we can find.

6th Jun, 2005 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion RPG PBP Medieval World

I'd like to change my purchase to the super healing for 100 GP.

6th Jun, 2005 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Discussion Corner

Since I am out of this game for now. I think it is up to MAlexander to post in final order now. His character has the most experience, etc. I hope to play the next round, but am leaving today for a few days on business and then will be busy with vacation and preparing for my Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000.

6th Jun, 2005 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

That sounds fine to me. Malexander, are you aware of what we need to do here?

I took 100 GP from Sabina's bag to purchase a potion. So, it is available for use.

28th Jul, 2005 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion

I think I need to make the call for help. Anyone have any other ideas? This help can come from any member of the Order, not just from those playing my scenario by the way? If no other suggestions, LDS you have more soul than I so you will need to post in secret order. Then we can discuss in party order what you will do while I make the call. Or, maybe I continue to object while you make the call. I could continue to insist I have done nothing wrong, while you make the call and see what happens.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2005 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion - Page 9

I don't think is a good idea to continue objecting. I think I should make the call while you apologize for the misunderstanding, if you continue objecting you bring more attention to yourself, what do you think?.

28th Jul, 2005 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

While I agree, I don't believe Ice would grovel under any circumstances so. I will apologize for any misunderstanding, but I will not beg. So, in Final Order maybe you should post that Ice says to the official: "Look, I meant no threat to you when I drew my sword. I am sorry if you though I did." With a statement that says if this apology does not solve the problem Daphne will make the secret call for help as a last resort.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 28th Jul, 2005 - 2:38pm

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Corner Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,