Game: Producer's Party - Page 3 of 9

"Hi, I'm Kim, don't worry - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Game: Producer's Party - Page 3

blank role,

A lot could be learned of a person's personality by this kind of event, thought Fritz as the scene unfolded. The journalist, staying at her spot and observing, the actress acting as if the end of the world will come, and only Joe - kind, and - maybe not with the best taste for statues - but kind.

The actress was still muttering about her ruined career when, maybe subconsciously on purpose, he thought afterwards, the piece of meet flew right into the girl's face. Fritz couldn't but chuckle at how miserable she looked.

"Uh, sorry," He said as he rose up, although he really wasn't. "Hey, at least you have your career still."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Game: Producer's Party
A Friend

Party Producers Game

A small bit of panic was starting to show on Callie's face. She didn't want to just stand here doing nothing, but at the same time, there wasn't anything should could have done. The other woman's rants and raves caused a rather dirty expression to cross her face. Thankful the other man knew what to do, she watched with anticipation.

Seeing the meat dislodge itself, a sigh of relief escaped her lips. When she saw the final landing place for the object of such choking, Callie couldn't help but smirk. That was classic.

"Oh dear. Honey, there are some napkins somewhere around here." Voice dripping with amusement, she turned back towards the other man.

"Are you all right?" There was concern in her voice, after all, she wasn't' completely heartless or anything.

"Water?" Offering, she turned towards the table of drinks, looking at him curiously.

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Game: Producer's Party Archive Bytes Life & Love

blank role,

Fritz was surprised to see that his assesment of the journalist had been wrong. She did seem very concerned about him.

"Water?" she asked, and Fritz turned to the stand and drank a whole gulpfull of water. "Thanks," he replied as he finished. He stayed still for a second, waiting for full extent of the events to sink into his head.

"look," he said after a moment af awkward silence. "We were off to a bad start. I apologize." He sent his arm forward to the actress. "My name is Fritz, for those of you who haven't heard me the first time. Now, what are you fellows' names, eh?"

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Party Producers Game

Joe comes over, looks down and... [GM added for post count]

"You feeling OK?"

"My name is Joe."

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Party Producers Game

blank role,

"Yes I am OK!" Fritz replied a bit overly enthusiastic, navigating his hand upon Joe's back, and landing it there with a thud. "Thanks to you! I owe you so much, interested perhaps in some work on yer cars sometime, eh?"

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Kim role,

Kim was so upset because of the piece of meat that fall on her face that she was so shocked that immediately ran to the bathroom to clean herself without saying a word....

Then she returned....

"Hi, I'm Kim, don't worry about the piece of meat. I know it was an accident", she says while smirking...she knows the guy was not sorry but she thought in taking revenge in a better time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Producer's Party - Page 3

Lifting her eyebrow, Callie watched as the diva wannabe ran off. She fought the urge to smirk, though she found it rather amusing.

"I'm Callie." Extending her hand, she offered him that oh-so-practiced smile. She had learned so many ways to polish off formality over the years, and the young woman was not one to simply let her talents hide in the dark. Even if there were no pretenses she had to keep up with these people, she fully believed that practice made perfect.

Giving Kim a rather incredulous expression as she pardoned Fritz for his untimely mishap, she rolled her eyes.

"How kind of you." As she spoke, there was a little bit of sarcasm to her voice, but it didn't necessarily sound malicious.

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game Producer's Party Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

blank role,

"Hi, I'm Kim, don't worry about the piece of meat. I know it was an accident"

Fritz believed her at first, until he heard her smirk followed by the sarcasm of the journalist, which introduced herself as Callie.

Then he remembere - Kim was an actor. And the actors can't really distinguish between life and the movies. She must think this whole party is just another soap opera, where she can appear angelic and then smirk in front of the camera when no one is looking. But in fact, there was no camera, and Fritz was looking. But nevermind, he won't say anything...

"I forgive you too," he said, at least to remind her that he too, has been hurt by her prejudices.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Game: Producer's Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,