Game: Producer's Party - Page 4 of 9

((It's all good...Callie doesn't - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game: Producer's Party - Page 4

Kim role,

Kim chuckles and says "Forgive ME?", and she starts laughing.... you have such a good sense of humour!....she says while smiling.

Anyhow, I don't understand why there are certain kind of inviduals in the party who do not belong to the show bizz....

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Party Producers Game

blank role,

"um," begins Fritz. "If I'm not mistaken, this is not a party that has to do with the show business. Clemence just happens to be a producer, that's all. Actually..." Fritz had just realized he didn't know what this party was actually celebrating. "Do any of you know what this party is for?"

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game: Producer's Party Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

"I have no idea" says Kim "But I'm starting to get really annoyed"...

She looks at her watch and say "Great! I just lost my appointment with my hair dresser!" while she is rolling eyes

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:17am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Page 4 Party Producers Game

blank role,

"Your appointment?" asks Fritz while rolling his eyes. "Why did you make an appointment in the first place if you knew you are going to this party?"

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Game: Producer's Party
A Friend

Party Producers Game

((Maybe we should wait for Nighthawk. smile.gif ))

Listening to the two quarrel, there was a slight look of annoyance on her face. This was why she preferred to work anywhere but Entertainment. Callie was a lot more laid back than most of the people she found herself conversing with. She'd had the privilage of doing a story on politics once. It hadn't taken her long to realize that she found the company of lying, cheating politicians a lot more productive and tasteful than almost all the people she had interviewed in movies or music.

"Tell me..." Looking at the woman, her light eyebrow crooked upwards. "Do you do anything more productive in this world than convert oxygen into cardon dioxide and agitate the people around you?"

Surprisingly, there was no malice in her voice when she spoke, just mere curiousity.

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Just watching the little drama unfold, I am keeping an eye out to see what else is happening in the room. There are a lot of people here, some of whom I recognize (celebs) and others who look like normal lackeys.

Of course, I recognize some of the celebs as personal acquaintances, since I have done work on some of their homes. None of them acknowledge me, but then what do you expect? I'm just a working stiff.

After finishing the beer, I step over to the bar to get a soft drink. Got to drive 45 minutes home after I leave here, don't want to be caught DUI.

Coming back to my chair, I see the little discussion still going on. Not much to add at this point. I raise my eyebrow (left) at the apparent self-centered, shallow vanity that Kim radiates. (Can you imagine? Making a hair appointment for DURING an evening party, instead of BEFORE?)

I notice something interesting at the door... a major celebrity, looks like an armed bodyguard with him. Hope things don't get too interesting.

Turning to Callie -
"So, do you know my cousin? I don't think you are the normal star-struck celebrity wannabe that I see around here."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:20am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game Producer's Party - Page 4

Kim role,

Kim crosses her arms and with a very mean face she looks at the journalist and the mason and says....

"Obviously you all are not in the Entertainment business...I do not expect you to understand either. You have to be part of the 'elite' in order to understand certain things....
Journalists...Journalists...all they do is living off someone's life!, she says very annoyned and masons...masons??? what the heck is a mason?....a guy that works with stones, she laughs...stones! for heaven's sake!, and she starts laughing louder and louder....

She then looks at Fritz and says...."I don't have to give you any explanation...so get lost!".

She then turns her face towards the other people at the party and thinks deeply...."What kind of people is THAT? Oh my gosh, nowdays any kind of person is allowed to enter exclusive parties..." , she sighs...

Note from LDS_forever: Kim is really a VERY mean woman, watch out!

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Producer's Party Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

((It's all good...Callie doesn't take crap.))

Turning to the mason, her left eyebrow lifted at his question. A tiny smile played on her lips. This much was true. Callie never really became giddy and star struck when she was surrounded by celebrities. Perhaps it was because she was used to it, or maybe she just prefered a good book as opposed to a movie.

"Who's your cousin?" Asking curiously, she tilted her head to the left ever so slightly. Things were beginning to smooth out, until the demon of annoyance decided to speak again. Rolling her eyes, she crossed her arms and looked at the woman.

"Listen here, Barbie Doll, I haven't exactly seen you on the cover of any magazine, nor have I so much as even heard of you. So let me guess what you are. You're some struggling actress whose closest thing to acting a was a fifth grade play. You probably think that by showing up here, opening your trap and making yourself sound like a moron is going to actually get you somewhere. I can promise you that the only thing it will get you is a bad reputation, and seeing as to how I supposedly only live somebody else's life, you do not want to get on my bad side. Stars are nowhere without publicity, and I garuntee you are on your way to the star obituaries." Picking up another cup of water, she sipped it nonchalantly as if she were having a perfectly normal conversation with an old friend.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Game: Producer's Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,