Game: Producer's Party - Page 5 of 9

Just then... an announcement is made by one - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Game: Producer's Party - Page 5

blank role,

Fritz couldn't but snicker at Kim's remark that all journalists do is live off someone else's life. He had to add a quick "Oh, and what do actors do?"

As Callie's speech was carried out, though, Fritz could see that the situation is bound for disatser.

"Listen, eh?" He said. "We started off badly, and there is no use for quarreling. That we could do after the party. But hey, this is a PARTY, we need to have fun, not quarrel. Now, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, and when I come back, I expect to see you all friends. OK?"

Fritz slowly goes to the bathroom, hoping his plan will succeed.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Party Producers Game

To Callie: "My cousin is the host of this little shindig. Well, actually, his mother and my mom are cousins, be we have known each other since childhood. Every once in a while we see other now. I did some of the work on this house, and he referred me to some of his collegues."

"By the way, Mr. Fritz doesn't seem all that interested in the statues in the front of the house, but those are excellent replicas of some of Rodin's works, that I found for my cousin. A few years ago, Charl.. er, Clemance introduced me to some remarkable sculptors. In fact, if you look over on that shelf, you will see a replica of The Hand of God. Outside, there are replicas of both Fallen Caryatid and The Kiss. Clemance has become quite the collector the last few years."

"Speaking of that, maybe you should do a feature on his collection. I think he has a few original works hidden away in the house somewhere. Perhaps I can introduce you to him, if you would like."

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Game: Producer's Party Archive Bytes Life & Love

blank role,

In truth, Fritz was more anxious to get out of this fight than to go to the bathroom. For a moment he considered leaving them and never coming back, but he decided not to - the journalist and mason were nice, and even Kim, in her wierd fashion.

On his way back from the restroom, he picked a bowl of pretzels and started nibbling.

The group was still in the same compusore as when he left it, the tension and negative energy still in the air. The Mason was talking about those horrible statues at the front of the house.

"Great statues, eh!" he said offering Joe some Pretzels. He then turned to Callie, asking "You?" Quietly he turned to Kim, raising his eyebrows in question afraid that words will just do more harm.

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 5 Party Producers Game

Kim role,

Kim looked at Fritz in disbelief and says 'Don't you remember what happened to Pres. Bush and how he got stuck with a pretzel on his throat?. No thank you", she giggles....

She is bored to death and start wondering what really is going to happen in that party...it needs more emotion, the music sucks and the food....hmmm...no comments about it.

She starts analising each one of the persons that are around her, particularly this guy joe, she wonders how come a mason....(if he is really one) have such a wide knowledge of art.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Game: Producer's Party
A Friend

Party Producers Game

Nodding at Joe's explanation of the statues, Callie was slightly interested in it. She had once written an article for the arts and entertainment section, but she couldn't remember what it was by this point. It had been a long time ago.

The information that intrigued her was his relationship to the person she was trying to find.

"Do you know where I might find him?" Asking curiously, she pulled her pen out of her pocket.

"I need to speak with him and get an interview."

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Game: Producer's Party

To Callie:
"No, I haven't seen him yet this evening. Sorry I can't help. Actually, I only got here a few minutes before you did."

I sit down again, munching on some of the pretzels. They go well with the soft drink I now have.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game Producer's Party - Page 5

blank role,

Discouraged that no one seems to be interested in his pretzels, though Joe has already gotten some for himself, Fritz sinks into a chair. After finishing his bowl without getting a pretzel stuck inhis throat, he says "Hey, I have an idea. Since Callie is so interested in meeting Clemance, perhaps we can all go look for him!"

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:31am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game Producer's Party Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

This Dramatist role,

Just then... an announcement is made by one of the senior butlers,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with regret that I must inform you that our host has taken leave for a very important emergency. He asks that you continue to enjoy the evening, eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow..."

He then steps off the landing from which he was perched and returns to his duties. Everyone sighs, but without much hesitation are back into the grove of party life as the DJ puts on some disco music.

Continue...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Game: Producer's Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,