Game: Producer's Party - Page 6 of 9

"I like to watch the strange doings of - Page 6 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2005 - 1:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
2nd Feb, 2005 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Game: Producer's Party - Page 6

blank role,

"Well, here goes our chance..." Since Fritz. "Seems like fate is against us, no? So, uh, what do you all want to do?"

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2005 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Party Producers Game

Standing up, I turn to Callie, and suggest that she give me her number.

"I should be able to contact my cousin in the next couple of weeks. If you give me a note with an explanation of what you want to talk to him about, and why you should get a shot at him in preference to all these other journalists and sycophants, maybe he will accept my recommendation. I can't say that my opinion carries all that much weight, but hey, it's worth a try. Right?"

"Well, it's been nice meeting you folks. I think I will find some more food, as well as some water before I drive home. Got a big job to work on tomorrow."

5th Feb, 2005 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Game: Producer's Party Archive Bytes Life & Love

blank role,

"Food sounds good," said Fritz, having just finished his pretzels. He grabbed a plate of Sushis, and spilled some Soy saice on them. "If there's anything great about this place," he said, his mouth full. "It's the food."

7th Feb, 2005 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 6 Party Producers Game

Kim role,

Kim thinks deeply.."That is JUST great, what else can happen to me that the fact the guy I wanna meet just left and I am stuck between a mason, a mechanic and a wannabe journalist!" she says while rolling eyes...what type of conversation a woman like ME can have with people like THEM? , she thinks horrorized....

7th Feb, 2005 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Party Producers Game

blank role,

Fritz's munches were the only sound in that moment of awkward silence. "Hey, wake up, people. It Is a party, after all, isn't it." He laughed loudly at his own joke. "A really exciting party, if you ask me."

It was just then that Callie excused herself and announced she had to go. "Well, bye." said Fritz, wondering if she hadn't left just because of that annoying Kim. "Nice meeting ya!"

Offtopic but,
JB gave me permission to write for Callie because she cannot play as she is not a premium.

7th Feb, 2005 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game: Producer's Party

Kim role,

Kim looks at Callie leaving, gives a fake smile and says "Bye dear, have a good day"...she then thinks deeply:

"Great! one less to deal with" and she chuckles....

She then looks at Fritz and Joe and says..."So if you are here for Clemence and he is gone, it means this party is over, do you all plan to stay?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2005 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game Producer's Party - Page 6

blank role,

"I'm not here for Clemence," replied Fritz clamly. "I barely know the guy. I'm here because I was invited, and have nothing better to do with my life. Why, the poor man! If everyone here came to see him, no wonder why he left."

8th Feb, 2005 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Game Producer's Party Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 6

"I like to watch the strange doings of the "rich and famous" that show up to these things. Besides, the food is good." (Snatching a nice sandwich off the tray of a passing server)

"Anyway, I guess I will stay here for a bit, see if anything interesting happens. I can be a lot of fun to watch some of these "actresses" after they have a few glasses of champagne."

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Game: Producer's Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,