Game: Producer's Party - Page 7 of 9

"I was just saying," started Fritz. - Page 7 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 18th Feb, 2005 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
8th Feb, 2005 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game: Producer's Party - Page 7

Kim role,

Kim listens to Joe's comment about wanting to watch actresses after they have a few glasses of champagne and says...

"Well, there are actresses like me who do not drink or smoke and try to leave a healthy life...it seems to me that you're the typical man who likes pretty blondes who giggle all the time at the most stupid of the things", she says while rolling eyes...

"Where is the lobster? I cannot believe you all ATE it all!!!!!", she says frowning...

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2005 - 4:53am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Party Producers Game

blank role,

"Hey," said Fritz, surveying the girl. "You look pretty blond to me. It's like me telling jokes about mechanics, are Joe saying how stupid Masons are..." he laughed. "All in good spirits, of course."

8th Feb, 2005 - 5:01am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game: Producer's Party Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

"Oh please, let me show you something....she gets closer to Fritz and examine his hands to see if there is any amount of dirt on his nails, since it is very common on mechanics. She cannot stand that. She does not see any dirt on his nails, bows her head while taking one of Fritz's hands up to her hair and whispers..."Look at carefully, I am not a real blonde. I am a brunette...but shhhh...do not say anything....Hollywood always rather blondes actresses."

13th Feb, 2005 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Page 7 Party Producers Game

blank role,

"You are not a real blond?" Fritz shouts aloud, and bursts into laughter. "That is just so hypocritical, laughing at blonds and at the same time coloring your own hair!"

13th Feb, 2005 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Party Producers Game

Kim role,

Kim looks both sides and in embarrasment and a fake smile says to Fritz "Can you please shut up, everyone is staring at us!"

"You do not understand the Hollywood culture. Those are the rules you have to follow if you want to make it big...but I do not think you will understand", she says while rolling eyes.

13th Feb, 2005 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game: Producer's Party

blank role,

"That is just stupid," replied Fritz. "There are so many successfull actresses without blond hair. But then again," he remarked with a grin on his face. "They have skills."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2005 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game Producer's Party - Page 7

Kim role,

Kim opens his mouth big and says "How YOU dare!", she folds her arms and continues "I have never meet someone so rude towards a person like ME"....

18th Feb, 2005 - 4:22am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game Producer's Party Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 7

blank role,

"I was just saying," started Fritz. "You know, following the evidence. You're an actor, you follow the rules of the 'Hollywood culture'" he said the last words in a mocking tone. "And yet, the only movie from which I recognized you, you were not even in! So... I mean, what movies were you in?"

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 18th Feb, 2005 - 4:23am

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Game: Producer's Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,