Game: Producer's Party - Page 2 of 9

Taking a quick look around to assess the full - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
21st Jan, 2005 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Game: Producer's Party - Page 2

blank role,

Fritz watched with enjoyment Joe's parallel lecturing of the girl, and slowly withdrew his hand, as if that will be enough.

"So, a mechanic? Which one of cuz's cars have you had in lately? You must work at one of the real nice garages, where all the celebrities come in, right?"

This Mason sounded a bit nicer than her, so he responded with higher spirits. "Ye pretty much get the full range of cars here. Of course, the full range of expensive cars. You won't see here anything old unless it's a collection piece."

Fritz just finished his sandwhich, and wiped the crumbs off his shirt. He went up to the girl and asked cynically "Wait, you can't be an actress - you must be only acting like an actress , don't you?"

He laughed at his own joke and asked her, "So what's your name, eh?"

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2005 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Party Producers Game

"So, have you ever gotten a chance to work on a Bentley or a Rolls? You always have to drive a car when you work on it, so that you know the problem is fixed, right?"

"You know, my cousin always had good taste, in art, architecture, women, and cars. I haven't been here since I did the work on the front of the house, and he has done a great job inside here. Did you notice those statues in the front of the house?"

21st Jan, 2005 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Game: Producer's Party Archive Bytes Life & Love

blank role,

"Yeah, the really good cars, he doesn't let me drive, he brings another fellow just for testing the car. But ,most of 'em, yeah, I get to ride. And I gotta say, they're better looking than in driving. There's not enough room to swing a cat."

He then grabbed a piece of weird-looking food. Some kind of meat covered with crust. "Um, this is really good" he said out of the corner of his mouth.

"Did you notice those statues in the front of the house?" He heard Joe ask.

"Yeah, I..." he was about to say he didn't really like them, but then realized it was probably the Mason's job. "Loved them, heh"

He spoke too suddenly and as a result a piece of meat was stuck in his throat. He started coughing but couldn't get it out. He grabbed his throat as if to help it go up, but it didn't. He dropped to the floor, and started banging on it, frustrated with the unfortunate event.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Game: Producer's Party
A Friend

Page 2 Party Producers Game

Entertainment. Once of these days, Callie was going to surpass something as trivial as the entertainment section of 'The Messenger.' Of course, she couldn't complain too much. After all, she had only been on staff for a semester and a half, and had already been engraved with the title as 'Diva of the newspaper.' It was only a matter of time before she moved up and was writing for a major newspaper. Who knew, maybe she'd be recognized before she even graduated!

If there was one thing Miss Callie was not, it was humble about her work. She believed she was good at what she did, and had no problem expressing it, even if it was to herself. When it came to other aspects of her life, she was really very down to earth. It was truly amazing how many different emotions that one person could switch between so easily.

Right now, Callie was in her work mode, even if she was bored out of her mind. Walking around a stuffy party, and trying to find some angle that was intriguing was giving her a headache. She tried to find the producer, but he was nowhere to be found.

With her camera around her neck, her pad of paper and pen in her left hand, she wandered around. Listening in, she tried to catch bits and pieces of conversations that could help, but nothing was happening.

Bickering caught her attention. Now that would make a good story. She could see the headline now:
Whiny prat taken to hospital as producer's party goers revolt

Edging closer, she jotted down a few notes. If it was negative, it was juicy. That was her editor's theory on the world of journalism. Still, Callie always enjoyed seeing people get put in their place. Sighing as the conversation took a more "normal" turn, she walked up to the group, her left eyebrow crooked upwards.

"Has anybody seen the host of the party?" Putting on that charismatic grin she'd perfected over the years, Callie looked curiously at each of them.

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Party Producers Game

blank role,

Fritz watched as another girl came in. "Has anybody seen the host of the party?" she asked.

What do you care about the host? I'm dying here!

"Can someone please... help me" he managed to say through the lump of meat in his throat. "I swallowed a piece too big"

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

((That's what happens when two people are writing at the same time. Heh heh...))

Blinking, Callie looked down at the man as he dropped to the ground. For a moment she thought he was just being jestful. Everybody at these gatherings thought that they were an actor or actress of sorts. Seeing random acts of stupidity were not unusual.

"Oh dear..." Looking up at the other man, her demeanor remained amazingly calm as this poor guy was choking to death in front of her.

"I believe he's serious. I don't know the hiemlic. Do you?" There was a part of her that was starting to panic, but like the good reporter she was, Callie kept her feelings beneath the surface.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game Producer's Party - Page 2

Kim role,

Kim is covering her mouth with her hand while watching the mechanic choking to death and nobody doing anything about it....

She then shouts "Oh my gosh, this guy here needs help! He is choking! and then she starts to exaggerate..."He was starving and eating like it was the last day and now he is going to die, die like a poor dog on this floor without nobody doing anything about it....and the body! the dead body will remain here for hours until the smell of it stays in the food and we no longer hungry and we have to go and no more casting calls and bye bye to the movie industry...what a tragedy! my career is in jeopopardy because this guy choke with a peace of meat!," she says almost in tears....

21st Jan, 2005 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Game Producer's Party Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Taking a quick look around to assess the full situation, I perform the basic Heimlich maneuver for a prone person, as taught in the Marines.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Game: Producer's Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,