Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Resident Evil Apocalypse - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2007 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2005 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This movie starred Mila Jovavich as Alice. Alice returns to take on the Umbrella Corporation once again but with new twists. This movie explores the games exploits into the Nemesis project. If you never played the game, the movie is only entertaining if you have seen the first. If you have played the game, you will enjoy watching Mila Jovavich bring alice and the Nemesis project to life.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2005 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Apocalypse Evil Resident

I watched both. This one, while not as good as the first one, was quite interesting. But then, I generally like zombie movies. This had far more plot than most zombie movies, and the tension between Alice and Nemesis was great, and the resolution was even better.

I was slightly disappointed in the ultimate ending, though. I wish it hadn't been quite so clearly a lead in to another movie.

23rd Dec, 2007 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Resident Evil: Apocalypse Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Saw this on television playing in the background. A mix of Dawn of the Dead with some poor Matrix moves. I guess it is OK if you are into this kind of thing, but for me it was just another production with no real purpose or objective.

> TOPIC: Resident Evil: Apocalypse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,