Nephi Rpg: Player Tips - Page 2 of 2

Yes, it is similar to that. I think you do - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Feb, 2008 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
For players of Nephi RPG to help other players. Not for non-players.
28th Sep, 2007 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: Player Tips - Page 2

AlaskanLDS, check the latest Updates Thread within this Board.

I also credited your account with 100FP for the inconvenience.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2008 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: Player Tips
A Friend

Tips Player Rpg Nephi

I took the first test 4 times. Each time it says I have 95%. I know all the answers except one so I changed that answer each time I took the test and it still say that I am at 95%. What am I doing wrong? undecided.gif

31st Jan, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: Player Tips Studies Doctrine Mormon

You are not answering something right. You may have one you think is correct, but in fact it is not. Some of the questions may tricky on purpose to make you feel you are answering correctly, but with some research you may see it is not so. Check through carefully and try again.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2008 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: Player Tips
A Friend

Page 2 Tips Player Rpg Nephi

Thanks, I figured it out. It took up all my points. I really like the Nephi RPG. It is more of an on-line "choose your own adventure" book. Did you ever read those as a kid?

1st Feb, 2008 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Tips Player Rpg Nephi

Yes, it is similar to that. I think you do not realize how many various RPGs we have here. That kind of RPG you are talking about is here: House of Horrors (join there too if you like).

Rather off topic, but...
We have a contest running if you want to get a FREE Upgraded Membership or lots of extra FP.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nephi Rpg: Player Tips

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,