A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism - Page 2 of 7

6 shot, 1 fatally at Seattle Jewish center - Page 2 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 29th Jul, 2006 - 5:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Anti-Semitic, Hate Of Jews, Against Israel
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2005 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism - Page 2

AHENAKEW FOUND GUILTY OF PROMOTING HATRED; FINED $1,000

Former aboriginal leader David Ahenakew, who called Jews "a disease" and tried to justify the Holocaust, lashed out Friday and said he would appeal a court verdict that found him guilty of wilfully promoting hatred.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...akew050708.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2005 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Anti-Semitism Wave A

Pope Laments Increase in Anti-Semitism

AP - German-born Pope Benedict XVI on Friday became the second pope to visit a synagogue, entering to the haunting tones of a ram's horn, praying before a Holocaust memorial and lamenting a rise in anti-Semitism.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ope_world_youth

1st Sep, 2005 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism Judaism Studies

I am sure that most people will put this guy off as 'crazy', but there are people walking around each day that have this same level of mentality, they are just not as 'brave' enough to put it into action. A sad world we live in:

Man Gets 39 Years for Firebombing Temple

AP - A federal judge on Tuesday sentenced a man to 39 years in prison for firebombing a Jewish temple and later trying to send a racist later to the congregation. The defendant raised his hand in a stiff-armed Nazi salute as the judge left the court.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...tack_sentencing

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2005 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism
A Friend

Page 2 Anti-Semitism Wave A

I cannot believe there are people still like this in the world. I can't stand hearing anybody say things like "I was taught by my family" or "it happened to my ancestors". We live in a completely different time right now and it's up to US to change the way we treat eachother. It makes you wonder what kinds of good could come from people if they started channelling all their hating energy into positive actions.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Anti-Semitism Wave A

TORTURE SLAYING OF JEWISH FRENCHMAN SPURS MASSIVE MARCH

Tens of thousands of demonstrators marched through Paris on Sunday to protest against anti-Semitism and racism after the torture and killing of a young Jewish man.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ews-060226.html

27th Feb, 2006 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism

Where I live, in Manchester Uk, it is like the north/south divide within the Jewish community.(generally speaking) most attacks are on Jews from north Manchester who tend to be of the orthodox faith, which I gather are slightly more religious in their way of living. A lot of graves/head stones at the Jewish cemeteries get desecrated, and vandalized.
The Jews from south Manchester, (mainly reformed Jews) who sometimes aren't quite so obvious looking that they are Jews ie-- not all have the traditional beard, and most only wear their yamulkah (head attire) for synagogue and religious observence for festivals/religious days, do not seem to receive the same sort of hatred as their orthadox relatives.

There is so much intolerable cruelty in the world, and I feel that all people should have the right to their own beliefs/opinions, and should be able to live safely without fear.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2006 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Wave Anti-Semitism - Page 2

This is a story about a very calm, reasonable, respectable spokesman for Iran. Read what he has to say:

It's important to watch this short video because it shows Professor Hassan Bolkhari, Iranian "mass media expert" and cultural advisor to the Iranian Education Ministry speaking calmly and in a soothing and persuasive voice to a group of what appear to be students. Among the things he is saying in explaining the deeper cultural subtext of "Tom & Jerry" is this:

Every Jew was forced to wear a yellow star on his clothing. The Jews were degraded and termed "dirty mice." Tom and Jerry was made in order to change the Europeans' perception of mice. One of terms used was "dirty mice."

I'd like to tell you that... It should be noted that mice are very cunning... and dirty.

Now we will pass over this "Iranian expert's" stated belief that Tom & Jerry is a product of "the evil Jewish Walt Disney company." After all, the cartoon's producer MGM was also a Jewish company ( Louis B. Mayer / Walt Disney -- what's the difference, really? ). Instead, the video gives you a chilling view of the Fascist mind at work. Taking in the tone of voice, the calm demeanor, the slick look and the deadpan delivery, you might almost think this person believes every word he says.

And a little bit in the commentary on this man's speech.
And that is exactly what we can witness here: A well-groomed, well-tailored, soft-spoken man sitting in a room lecturing to attentive students on the "deeper" meaning and purpose of an inane cartoon. His message that oozes out of every word. "Don't be fooled by the charm of the 'mice.' Don't be taken in by their winning, humorous ways. Mice are Jews. Jews are dirty. Jews are filthy. Jews are vermin. Jews must be exterminated. And they are only the first on our list. After them the rest will be easy."

One other point from the commentary:
The viral madness of the Muslims is not subject to being reasoned with when it is surrounded by millions who share the same dementia. We've seen their deep cultural insanity manifest itself around the world for weeks now. It is not the sad plaint of the "victim," but exactly what it appears to be -- a willful festival of unrestrained violence against any and all that do not share their ghastly vision of a stunted and medieval religion; a religion of peace and toleration, but of brutality and subjegation. And what they learn with every passing day is that the world, so far, is more than willing to let them get away with it. What the world learns with every passing day is that the moderate Muslim is the one who will not burn you until tomorrow or the day after. This is the message that is coming out of this culture in word and deed, while many are deaf and blind to it.

It is my deepest concern that this type of speech is normal, that there are many, many people saying such things as this in many different places throughout the Muslim cultures. It most certainly happens here in the US. I know that it is happening in the UK. People such as this not only deny the Holocaust, they justify it. And many people believe them.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2006 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

A Wave Anti-Semitism Studies Judaism - Page 2

6 shot, 1 fatally at Seattle Jewish center

A man walked into a Jewish organization Friday afternoon and opened fire, killing one woman and injuring at least five others before he was arrested, officials said. The gunman, who employees said claimed to be a Muslim angry at Israel, forced his way through the security door at the Jewish Federation after an employee had punched in her security code, said Marla Meislin-Dietrich, a co-worker who was not at the building at the time.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060729/ap_on_...eattle_shooting

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: A New Wave Of Anti-Semitism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,