Soldiers That Kill - Page 3 of 3

My personal opinion, if someone in the armed - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Oct, 2008 - 9:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Tactically: Does a soldier have to enjoy what he is doing in order to do it effectively?
19th Mar, 2006 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Soldiers That Kill - Page 3

I will admit their are soldier's that enjoy killing. Espeacially in the combat arms field. ( Infantry , Rangers , Marine Recon )

Thanks for sharing Darius. This is something I always thought about, not of every soldier of course but I always thought that there may be some soldiers who after going through war and so many other things lose their minds somehow and start enjoying killing, it sounds hard but I believe it happens.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2006 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Soldiers That Kill
A Friend

Kill Soldiers

I hate to say this LDS forever. But most of my friends that are in the combat arm field. Are brainwashed in school to kill before they even taste combat. For a 11 Bang-Bang ( Infantryman / Grunt) to get his first kill. Is like being awarded a trophy. You get much respect from your subordinates and peers, for having the kick butt take no prisoner attitude in a combat arm unit.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2007 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Soldiers That Kill
A Friend

Soldiers That Kill History & Civil Business Politics

While I don't doubt that you understand and support the soldiers, I really don't think most women, nor many men, understand the mindset that is required to make a good warrior.

Now that's something I cannot agree with. A good warrior is the one who does the job only upto the level that does not make him the wild animal he's hunting. If you are trying to tell me that you have fun killing someone who in turn has fun doing the same to other people, is there really any difference between you two?

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2007 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Soldiers That Kill
A Friend

Page 3 Kill Soldiers

I liked what I did in the army, but I never really saw it as killing. The best way I can describe it is as a high stakes competition or contest. I'm fairly competitive and hate to lose.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2008 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Soldiers That Kill
A Friend

Kill Soldiers

As a military police officer I was in the combat arms field. Being one of the most highly armed and highly mobile forces in the combat field the Military police offcer is high stress. I have seen combat and I have killed. Did I enjoy it? No I did not but on the same token I have seen friends who enjoyed it a lot and went out of thier way just to get another kill. Were they wrong to want to engage the enemy? I don't think so. I felt at the time and still feel that they took out someone who wanted to take me out. I am glad they did it. If I had to do it all over again I would want them to do it again.

The military needs those who enjoy the killing. It is what makes some military units so deadly and casues fear in the enemies they face. Like others have said in this thread. Being in the military is like being in a job. Some people do that job very well while others do it poorly. They all may do different jobs but it is the end goal that matters.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2008 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Soldiers That Kill
A Friend

Soldiers That Kill

My personal opinion, if someone in the armed forces loves to kill their enemy, Then it can only benefit them. Those are the ones that won't back down, and also show just how our armed forces don't play. And in today's day and age. America doesn't have the biggest military in terms of numbers. And whenever that Force is afraid to kill the person that is trying to kill them because your enemy might have a family, it doesn't really give a big impression on the rest of the world. So is it wrong to enjoy killing people when you join the armed forces? Of course not, I imagine it only helps. So If you want to kill people to aid your country, join the armed forces. If you think Killing is wrong and that we should instead establish diplomatic relations, then join in politics.

And as you can see, we have an intricate system developed in most countries. The soldiers who are typically brainwashed to kill. Fight without asking. Leaving the decision on whether it is right to fight up to their government. A group of people who have practiced diplomatic relations for their entire life.

And do I think It is right that the general said it is fun to kill people. Yah I do, because It is those kind of people I want defending this country if we are ever attacked. Not some person who would cry if he killed someone. But do I think that what he said was right? Well... my only issue is that people complain about everything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Soldiers That Kill

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,