Russian Missile Testing

Russian Missile Testing - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Oct, 2008 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

They boast it can penetrate ANY defense system?
Post Date: 30th May, 2007 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russian Missile Testing

RUSSIA TESTS POWERFUL BALLISTIC MISSILE

Russia test-launched a new intercontinental ballistic missile on Tuesday, one a top government official said could penetrate any defence system, a Russian news agency reported Tuesday.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ia-missile.html

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2007 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Testing Missile Russian

It seems like this is awakening cold war memories:

FRICTION INTENSIFIES BETWEEN U.S. AND RUSSIA

Tensions between the United States and Russia ratcheted up another notch Thursday, with accusations flying over ballistic missiles and human rights.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/05/31...ions/index.html

We also have a Thread in the Politics Board about the theory that Russia is merely using a front for something dark they are planning for the future.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Aug, 2008 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Russian Missile Testing History & Civil Business Politics

Look out for more tests, and new missile technology. Russia boasts to have missiles that can bypass Western Front technology easily. With a hefty oil budget of earnings second only to Saudi Arabia I would not doubt it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Aug, 2008 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Testing Missile Russian

The missile defense system is designed to shoot down a specific missile or two coming form a rogue state that is likely to have only one or two of them. All that Russia would have to do is launch a significant number of missiles and overload the defense system. It really isnt that complicated. So to say they have the technology to elude the defense system...yeah...all they needed was enough missiles.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

18th Aug, 2008 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Testing Missile Russian

Well I guess there is some safety in thinking that you can shoot down some of them. However, I'm sure a missile 'defense' system can always double as an attack system too. It is just more diplomatic to call it a 'defense' system.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2008 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Russian Missile Testing
A Friend

Russian Missile Testing

Will those missiles be enough effective to destroy the asteroid coming towards earth?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2008 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Russian Missile Testing
A Friend

Russian Missile Testing

No matter how you look at it I believe the cold war is slowly starting back up. I believe that even with the failing economies around the globe you will have some trying to profit out of it all. I would not be surprised to see some countries taken over in all of this.

> TOPIC: Russian Missile Testing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,